1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Super Senior Delf Discussion - Pt. 2

Jul 12, 2013

1. Has anyone ever ordered during an owner favorable price sale? Can you just submit a pic of your doll and coa as proof or do you have to have proof that the doll was ordered directly from Luts? I don't think I have anything from when I got my Flood since it's been a few years. >.<

2. That nose on Shine is evveerryythiiiing

Halo has a great nose too but Shine. GAH that nose!

I think I like Halo better overall tho. I'm such a sucker for parted lips.

3. Does anyone know the wrist opening diameter size of the forearm of the senior delf 65 body? I'm interested in ordering the senior delf 65 body and doll legend jointed hands, but they have two sizes in the SD range. One with a wrist diameter of 1.7 and another with a diameter of 1.9cm, so i'm not sure which would be the correct one to order

4. Time to revive this thread. Anyone have owner pics of the newer SSDF bodies? The older ones are pretty awful yet I have two of them. Debating if it would be worth it to upgrade.

For now this is Ohn, my SSDF Brinicle in RSB. ♡
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Ooh love the outfit!! :)

I took a few pictures of my Shine to show his posing. He is my first doll so I don't have anything to compare, but maybe this can give you an idea. Sorry for the pile of my crafting supplies in the background. Doll nudity under cut--

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. I'm going to be putting in a huge order to Luts soon. One of the dolls I'm getting is going to be an ssd Cane. I was originally sold on Flood first but after seeing so many handsome owner photos of Cane I changed my mind.

7. I have a Flood right now and I just sold a Cane head last week. Cane has an odd chin in my opinion but they're both gorgeous heads!

8. @Cap'n It was hard to choose between them because they're both very handsome, but in the end I realized I don't really like Floods lips and I actually really loved Canes eyes over Floods so I chose Cane. :drool

9. Have you guys seen the new Super Senior Delf Muscle and Slim bodies? They look a bit like the GSDf one but more proportionate, I think. I never liked the older SSDF bodies but the new Muscle type blew me away! :D

10. The bodies look nice, but the head their using looks to pin headed on those bodies to me. If all of there heads end up looking that way then....hmmm.

11. I'm curious to see them next to the other body. Those look like the grand senior delf just shrunk down. I have two of the original SSDF bodies and have been considering upgrading at least one of them to the new type SSDF but I honestly don't care much for the new slim and muscle versions because I feel like most SSDF heads would look massive on them. The GSDF line heads are the same size as a SSDF head only with a bigger neck. So wouldn't a properly proportioned head on these new SSDF versions be like a 7" head? I looked on Twitter and found this pic from August. Is this a new head? If so, it looks like a smaller SSDF head size. Especially compared to this pic that has the first new SSDF (and GSDF next to it). I'm only comparing the necks since I assuming the necks are the same size since the shoulders are obviously different. So smaller SSDF heads?

12. In figure drawing and sculpting typically male head to body to shoulder proportions are determined by the length of the head, not the width. You'd use head width to determine the width of the shoulders in a female figure. If one is going for more realistic proportions. For male proportions the shoulders would generally be two head lengths long. I also think the heads on the GSDF body are to small compared to those really wide shoulders.

13. I'm very much digging Tide. Think I might stretch my budget and pick him up in January. :love

14. Eddy has me smitten. Might try to get his head before he's gone:doh.

15. @Majorshay Eddy is such a handsome sculpt too. Had a hard time choosing myself.

16. I love Eddy too, he is so beautiful. But I shouldn’t buy another doll while my diez and raven if last year event still need bodies :huh?:

17. I checked out the new SSDF body versions pics and this can't be right, can it? This and this shows 10.4cm head size? Thats like a 4" wig size!!! The prior "new" body version that was an update on the old type shows 9-10" wig for girth of head for reference and all my older SSDF heads are about 9" so that tracks. It also looks like the neck on the Superior bodies are 1.3cm bigger. I really wish this pic showed what heads those are on the bodies but it looks like Luts is scrapping the thing they've had for a long while where Senior Delf up to Super Senior Delf heads could be swapped. :/

#97 Cap'n, Dec 26, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    18. @Cap'n The 10.4cm measurement is probably a typo. One of the heads being shown on the body is a Romance Raven and his head is 20.5cm

19. Oh good! Then the biggest difference is the neck size. I'm wondering if they'll have to make their old heads with larger necks or perhaps they won't offer certain heads with certain bodies in the same scale? A 1.3cm difference seems huge in terms of neck sizes. :ablink:

20. I think they'll mark certain heads as sculpt name+i if they have to change the neck circumferences depending on the bodies. I believe I saw something about it on their site.

#100 TokyoLynn, Jan 3, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2022