1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts - Untold Story - versions of SSDF Regen

Jul 15, 2010

1. I'm also hoping he won't cost more than around $800, otherwise it's going to be interesting gathering funds for this boy XD

I just love the scar version, he's perfect for what I have planned!

2. *dies* Just when I thought I'd starve myself to death in order to purchase Iplehouse's Tedros Tokyo Story... I had to see this! >.> Thankfully, I'm not a big fan of Regen so thank god, but the outfit and the half mask thing is impressive!

3. Wow, this may be the best doll from this series yet, the detailing on his weapons is just insane! And the overall design - way too cool.

Since Abadon had this many parts:
      -2 armor legs
      -1 special arm
      -headpiece and headpiece's wings
      -ENORMOUS sword

...and Regen has this many parts...:
      -2 armor legs
      -2 special arms
      -skull mask/armor neck

...he doesn't necessarily have more fantasy parts, and their outfits have an equal level of detail, so hopefully the cost will be fairly similar! :3

4. Oohhh man, it's the Dark Warrior Bory aaaall over again, but way more awesome and way more expensive DX
      He is freaking AMAZING. Luts never fails to amaze me with the originality and detail of their LEs, and I'm super excited to see what comes next of this delicious demonic series!

I have one "world" that one of my dearest character's resides in, and it's very open to multiple stories and time settings around the world... It's a demon realm, and there is a demon army that has a pretty dominant influence on the world and the stories of the characters that live in it... These guys would be the most absolutely perfect thing in the whole universe for that.
      Ugghh but I only have enough income to save up in short bursts, and only enough for like, basic MSDs... There's no way in hell I'd ever be able to get a nice big fancy LE SSDF.

Either way, he's pure love! I wish good luck and early congratulations to all who will try to get one and all who succeed!

5. I can't remember, but weren't the human parts last time around cost about $110? (For the Abadon) I'm hoping he's the same. >.<

I'm thinking that either way the Regen will have to have the same, or close to price as the Abby, plus instead of having a sword he gets two of (in my opinion) some of the best melee weapons. I'm okay with the lack of a fantasy part. xD

6. The prices probably would be a little different from the time LE Abadon due to exchange rate (should be +10%)

Here my old order for Abadon, So I'm guessing the price to be around this much.
      THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON - [Option::MAKE UP (Basic head)] 720 (+10% = 792)
      ABADON LE option - DREAMING HEAD - [Option::MAKE UP (Dreaming)] 135 (+10% = 148.50)
      ABADON LE option - HUMAN BODY PARTS 130 (+10% = 143)

Still, I find Regen more impressive than Abadon with all the engineering for his weapons.. It *could* cause more than the mentioned.

Yes. It's already stated on the head sale page (check the bottom). The max # of heads one can get is 2: OE and Scar.

7. Never wanted a luts doll until him! Man I hope I can get some cash together to buy him up he's SO COOL

8. Mmhmm. Luts has got me again. Let the fund gathering commence! xD I am so smitten with...everything about this man. I like his armor pieces black better though, personally...and I'm almost tempted to get him with that faceup too. Wow~ <3

9. Ugh, twice in a row. Why must luts do this to me? First taking my favorite KDF sculpt and giving him AWESOME wings and then taking my favorite SSDF sculpt and giving him all those cool armor pieces TT-TT, why must doll comanies do this to me?

10. Much as I don't like the Regen head sculpt, I really gotta admit Luts did well on his armour and outfit!
      Totally in love with them! :aheartbea

The options for order are slightly confusing, though..

11. And now a quote from the reminder thread about discussing transactions outside of the Marketplace~

This thread has had a number of posts removed. Please be aware of where and what you are posting. If it could be read as fishing for a split, you might want to rework what you are trying to say.

12. Looking to grab him once he comes out. He's a great looking doll and exactly what I had in mind for a character of mine.

13. Prices are up!!....T^T

14. He does seem a little more expensive than Abadon was. Both faceups are just fabulous, and I do love that outfit. Whoever's designing all the Untold Story clothes, I like what you're doing :).

Now that I look closer, his scarface head is a sleeping head with one eye scarred closed and the other slightly open. I don't think I've seen that before, that's kinda neat!

15. Yep, I'm completely lutsed if thats even a word XD. I've stayed away from being soomed for awhile so I guess it was time for a new company to steal my wallet XD.

16. yayz! price is up! :D
      and double yayz, he isnt more than 800$ !!

17. As long as you don't plan on getting the face up or option human parts anyways XD

He is amazing though, guess I'd better start selling and saving!

18. The look is awesome!!!!
      I don't like this mold much, though....guess that's kind of good when I'm so ABSOLUTE BROKE!!!!! *lol*

19. I'm wondering has anyone ordered him? Talk about him seems quiet, but I'm curious! If I can't get him, be nice to see owner pictures on doa.

20. I do want to, but it will have to be at the end of the ordering period. X3 There will be owner photos on DoA by then though!