1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts X-mas Event 2006 Juri Head discussion

Dec 4, 2006

1. I'm interested in the event head. :) If someone is interested in selling her for not a crazy amount of money i'd love to have a head to play around with. Feel free to contact me. :) I kind of like her and kind of hate her. Its weird like that. I want to see pics of the head mold without the face-up.

2. I have a group order going right now if anyone wants to join but doesnt want the head?

3. Gah the more I look at her photos the more I fall for her. I think Im liking her more than Miyu and Miyus the first doll I ever wanted! >_<; Gah gotta find a way to talk my parents into helping me get a body so I can get her head.

4. I love her! She's giant Sharmin~ :aheartbea
      If anyone gets her and decides to sell her...I need her. I really really do.

5. Yes, I think so too. That's probably why I like her so much!!

6. I love her too. I was about to cave for a Bambicrony LE elf when this girl came up. I think she will be fantastic once come creative owners get a better faceup on her.

7. If I am able to get my fiance's mnf el ordered in time I'll be selling the head :)

8. Oh and I don't know if this was mentioned but luts changed the description to say it would fit on a boy body for those that wanted a boy juri 2006

9. PM-ing you~

10. planning on ordering things this weekend....woo...Nanuri will finally have a body!

Don't think I want the head though...unless for make up practice, but that's what Nanuri is for XD

11. Ah, I really want her. I haven't been liking the heads Luts has been putting out recently, but this new Jury I adore. I just don't have the money to get $330 worth of stuff to get her. *sniff* When the names pop into my head, I know I've fallen real hard. XD;

So if anybody doesn't want theirs, feel free to pass it on to me. XD

12. Err, DoA malfunction, double post. ^^

13. She looks like a sylph -- especially in the second-to-last shot. She's gorgeous, but she doesn't look a lot like last year's Juri to me. I can't wait to see owner pics :)

14. My Juri head is in the plane right now :D I liked her from the first pictures but I was really convinced when I saw faceless heads here on DOA. She reminds me a lot of Galadriel as portrayed by Cate Blanchett in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I found a Galadriel custom would be a good idea and thus had to get her! I think she has a great potential and a true elfish style.

15. I think Luts doesnt quite know what they are doing >_> I haven't liked any of their new molds since Miyu. Thats just my taste so please don't get offended by it :S
      I like this Juri though (I think the Juri-name comes from the swedish word "Jul" I heard a rumour about that somwehere)
      As I said.. I like this one a bit.. Parts of it. The mouth really has that way-too-smirky-NaNuRi look to it. They could have made her smily without making her look like.. she swallowed a lemon or something. I love her eyes and nose though. The eyeshape is really neat, especially from the side. I loved the older Juri head profile aswell but hated the eye-poofyness. The old modded Juris made me drool though. So gorgeous! (again, this is just my opinion ^__^)

16. I've got a Juri06 head on the way right now. She's interesting and all, but i'm not totally sure that i like her eyes--i might mod them so they're more open and less...well, bean shaped. That's the only thing that gets me about her: the slightly peculiar shape of her eyes.

I think she'll be for makeup practice and occasional dressingup. I'm not sure, really. I haven't seen her well enough yet. I think in my little world she'll be a sidhe or the like.

17. I might be weird or something, but I fell in love with her the moment I saw her and was crushed to see she was out of stock already. She looks so impish, and I find that lovely. I hate it when dolls have no expression and are all cold and distant- looking. She's got a very friendly, warm expression on her face. I also have a problem with females, I must admit... It's really hard for me to connect to a girl doll. And she's just so delicate and... Non- threatening that I adore her. I'm really glad I might have a chance to get a hole of one now. I'd also like to get a hold of a Juri 05' head sometime, too, though.

18. I received mine and might be keeping her/him after all. I would like to try my hands on modding it.

This Juri's elf ears are bigger than my elf yder's.

19. I have a package on its way from Luts- that should arrive here tomorrow or friday. Since i have no plans of keeping the Juri head, i will put it up for sale once its here >___<
      Its fun to see the owner pics of Juri tho- its a sculpt that has potential indeed.

20. She really looks thin, she'd make a good faerie of sorts but I'm trying to figure out how to do that without modding any of my bodies. Gonna be hard since I don't have any female bodies. :lol: