1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts X-mas Event 2006 Juri Head discussion

Dec 4, 2006

1. I would be extremely surprised if that's the case. Its a free gift with purchase, there are no terms and conditions on what you can buy....

2. Oh my! Do you mean like the lottery contest that had been in the market place for Christmas?

If you do get one, and run a drawing, I'll definately join! I've fallen in love with Juri. :sweat

3. XD Yay! I ordered my boy's body on Friday and so I assume I'm getting the head.

But as much as I think the Juri 2006 makes a great, impish little boy, I will be selling it to help my sister pay for her boy's body. ^^ I wonder if I will get normal or white skin. Hmmm. :3

4. I got my Juri head today and it says "Bon annee" in it, which is great cause I take french and I was hoping for the French head! ^^ I'll post pictures as soon as I can find my stupid cable. >_<

5. Thank you!
      That's a great faceup....I love the lips, which is what I was most interested in seeing.
      I want mine as a girl, and I'm hoping her lips are "pretty" enough to carry it off.

Also, as to whether or not Juri is coming with Elf El/Lishe, I asked and was told yes!
      :fangirl:
      Michelle

6. Eye size......
      I saw a friend's Juri IRL, and 18mm eyes looked large. I'll actually try 16mm in mine, and I doubt 20mm would fit, but I guess it depends on how deep the eyewells are.
      :)
      Michelle

7. I *think* the cobalt glass eyes that Rin has in are 16mm. I hadn't labled the box they were in, and don't remember with complete certainty what size they were or who they originally came with... But they looked a bit smaller than the 18mm eyes that Tash was wearing at the Seattle meet yesterday.

One brain cell is telling me that those were the eyes that Amber wore before I bought him his current dark blue Volks HGs... So, they'd have been the defaults that Luts sent with him, and Moons come with 16mm.

8. My Juri has 16mm eyes in if that helps any

[​IMG]

Note that these are poor quality acrylic eyes so they don't sit well, but they do look better than 18mm ones :)

9. (^-^) So many lovely Juri 2k6s... :3 I wasn't gunna keep Jack, but at the last minute, I couldn't let him go xD; *great big sucker*

Anyway - I modded his nose already; and when I re-do his faceup, I'm gunna sand that huge pouty lip down a little too ^^ I'll be sure to post pics when I'm happy with it :D

10. I don't know if this will interest anyone but this is my Jury boy with default Luts makeup, i find him quite believable as a boy because he's an mischevious elf (I wanted an el elf but missed out so this is my alternative) His head is about the same size as the Yder Elf i had so a little on the small size but OK :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Angeldoll, he's lovely! I really like his darker lips - they're gorgeous.

12. He is darling, Angeldoll! :) I can't wait until Weros gets here so I can try my hand at a permanent faceup. I've been playing with my Haruka head for awhile, time for the real resin deal! ;)

I love seeing all of these different Juri's! Here's to more!

~Anrui

13. Aww thanks to both of you :fangirl:
      I'm very pleased with him :)
      Fiona

14. Holy cow! That's default makeup?? I never realized how much changing the eye color can affect the look of the face-up.:ablink:

15. Hehe they are Soom eyes Tonboko which are one of my
      favourite brands. I think they are 16mm but i can't remember the
      color. I think they make my dolls look more lifelike :)
      Thanks for looking,
      Fiona

16. Oh no no no, he looks too good!

I'm afraid to get an SD doll. :(

17. Oh wow, Angeldoll! He's beautiful! I love the dark lips, and those eyes are really spectacular.

18. Is it true that we only get 1 Juri? I received a Juri head before but gave it to my mother since I ordered an elf Lishe. Last year I got a Juri head per order (i.e. I had two, which I gave one of those to my mother as well). Now I need to get her some bodies :D

19. I think that that is the case. I placed two separate orders during the Juri giveaway period that met the "criteria" for getting a head (lol), but only my first order had a head in it (he says hello, by the way). My second order had a santa hat in it. I just picked up that second package today, so...

Also: you are ridiculously fortunate to have gotten an Elf Lishe! Congratulations and you must spam with the best and the rest of them.

20. No offense but the new Juri head just doesn't do it for me the way the old one did. I am now looking to buy a cute Juri 05 head. Anyone know of anyone selling one?