1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts X-mas Event 2006 Juri Head discussion

Dec 4, 2006

1. justkatie - I think there was one or two floating about in the marketplace :)

2. Does anyone know if the Juris sold out during the course of the event? My husband ordered a Miyu for me (through my Luts account) for Christmas. I don't remember the exact date, but it was sometime around the 15th. My Miyu (Sophia) arrived on the 27th, but no Juri head. :-( I was sort of bummed out, as I'd been looking forward to having an extra head for some face-up practice before I tackle Sophia.

Edit: If the Luts order numbers accurately reflect the date of the order, my order was placed on the 19th. I decided to post on the Luts Q&A board, and I noticed that another person who ordered on the 20th did not receive a Juri either. Yet it appears that a person who ordered on December 21 (later than both of us) did receive a Juri. Hmmm.

3. Okay, here's an update: Someone has asked if anyone had ordered a Juri with a Luts faceup, and I did! Here's a picture:

[​IMG]

4. Luts face ups are always beautiful, no matter what doll they paint, it always works.
      To me, still Juri head is something that I don't like as much as the others they have done. Maybe I'm a bit too used to Na-Nu-Ri heads... xD;
      But the more I'm looking at SashiMizumoto's picture, the kinda more I like Juri. But for me, her eyes are too close to eatchothers. Otherwise, she is pretty C:

5. I'm still awaiting my Juri in the mail....she was shipped out on the 28th from Canada.....still in the post office there according to the tracking info..:sigh....I can't wait to see her....the snail mail is killing me:doh

6. I definitely agree with everyone she does have a nanuri look to her, but I think I see a touch of Yder in her. Yder's ears are a little close together and her head shape is more similar to his. I actually intend on her being my Yder's sister...probably haha. She might change her mind when she gets here. I also tend to agree I dont think that faceup is for her. I requested for my faceup that her lower lip be painted a little smaller and a natural pink. BUAHAHAHA She's gonna be my first doll with freckles...I'm so sexcited...um yeah so that s wasnt there intentionally when I first typed it but I dont care, it amuses me THE END

7. Yeah they said that we'll still be getting our juri's for the Christmas Elf orders oO They told me I was getting one so you should have gotten one.

8. RustyAngel - Ask Luts! If your order number says the 19th but didn't include a Juri, they'll probably ship out a head to you, provided they have one left :D

9. Ok, I heard back from Luts, and they apologized and said they'd send me a Juri head. Yay!

10. yay rusty!

Now I just have to wait for mine with me Elf order....woot 2 elves for the price of one ;) well...sort of...now I need a body...

11. Haha, yeah, I may get a body in the future for her too, if I become attached to her. For now, she's going to be my face-up guinea pig. :sweat I'm really amazed with Luts' generosity, though. Obviously we spend lots of money on their products, but still, a free gift worth $150 is really something!

12. yaar. me too for face ups practice. I'm getting an air brush soon too so I need to learn how to use it

13. I already have posted it in the Gallery but It migth be here the rigth place to post it ...
      One answer for now !
      [​IMG]

14. I actually did not realize I even might get a Juri with my elf Lish until the day the shipped my package out, and they told me yes, I was getting one!

I think I may do the same thing with mine, but I've not decided for sure yet. I need lots of practice on face-ups though! I

15. So many people will use him/her as a faceup guinea pig ;_; she deserves more love than that!

16. Well, I can see your viewpoint, but personally, I think it means that she will get loads of attention and love from me! I'm a bit of a perfectionest, so I'm sure I will spend many, MANY hours working on her :) .

17. I am totaly agree with you !
      I really want to make something good from her.

18. I agree too...I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that loves her! :fangirl:

19. Yay!!! :D I got my Juri today!!! (I ordered her through the marketplace) she has so much potential...I can't wait to get started with her faceup...I need to pick up a few things first though - this will be my first faceup experience so I'm curious as to what my skills are like. I'll probably paint her as a girl first just to try it but I'm going to make her a boy. so exciting!!!

20. couple more pics;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]