1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Keira & The commoners (34 cm) part 1

Sep 21, 2016

1. Congrats @Lysandra ! What skintone did you order, and what style and colour are you making for her wig?
      I'm going to try to make an alpaca wig for mine as well :)

2. Thank you! I'm very excited!
      I ordered her with the desert sand skin and I planed a light red wig, 'cause she is a fox lady and I would like to have her like that. :3nodding:

I already brushed, washed and dyed the alpaca fibre. It takes way to much time and I think, after this project, I won't do any wig again. xD

3. I ordered her in Medium Tan, I am so excited, this is my very first bjd. I have been browsing for years, no doll has caught my eye like this one before. I am thinking on making her a wig in this color

Neon Sunset - Extra Long Teeswater Locks - Extreme Tailspinning

But it's kinda long for her, I think these locks are 10in.

I am already browsing eyes too.

4. Awe yay cute fox girl! I'm sure the effort will be worth it! Prepping raw fibre is a pain but it's so much less expensive than the processed stuff!
      Congrats on your first doll @MysticalMoonstone ! That's so exciting! I love the colorful hair!
      What kind of eyes are you looking at?
      I have mine picked out and am just waiting for the seller to come back from holiday :)

5. Idk, it's hard because I'm not exactly sure on the size, plus I haven't fully decided on the wig color yet. I really like the idea of a sunset ombre themed doll, but I also like the idea of her in teal and purple/blue

Which seller do you get your eyes from?

6. Oooh those do both sound nice!
      I usually get mine from Captured in Glass or at CandyKitten'sEmporium on Etsy. Chocolate Tsang on Etsy has nice fantasy acrylics at a good price too.
      It's CandyKitten'sEmporium I'm waiting on to open again though :) that's where I got Tripp's skull eyes.

7. She looks so adorable. But I just don't have the funds. Today's the very last day to order her and I've been browsing the site everyday since the pre-orders opened. Should I or shouldn't I....I know I shouldn't.

I just can't wait to see all the pictures when others finally get her.

8. Are they ever going to be offered for order again? I'd love a desert sand gal, but no possible way right now. :( They are so pretty!

9. Cool I was looking at a few on Chocolate Tsang. What size is best to order from there, 10mm or 12mm?

10. Nanyalin does layaway, you can do monthly payments with a nominal down payment. I do hope she offers them again sometime though, like in different skin tones, my doll is going to need a buddy eventually.

11. Hmmmm I'm not sure. It probably depends on how you want your doll to look. Smaller eyes are generally more realistic while larger are more doe-eyed.
      I don't have any of their eyes yet, so I'm not sure how their sizing compares to other brands.

12. Will you do the wig, if she arrives or sooner? If so, please let me know which headsize you use... ^^

13. It says on the site her head is a 6-7 size, but I'll wait till she comes so I know it will fit perfect. I'm going to order her a back-up wig for untill I have that one done so she won't be bald too long.

14. I would like to get to know this, too. ^^

15. I think I want to get this wig for my Keira, its a bit pricey though
      Hot Chocolate (natural angora wig for bjd SD, MSD, Tiny)

then either these eyes
      BJD eyes available in 12/14/16/18/20/22/24mm Glittering Ganesha made to order

or these eyes
      BJD eyes available in 12/14/16/18/20/22/24mm Tutti Fruitti made to order

or maybe even these
      Opal Multicolor BJD Eyes, Resin Eyes, BJD, Doll Eyes, Urethane Eyes, Urethane bjd Eyes, ABJD Eyes, Glass Eyes

I want her to have warm nutty brown hair and an overall opal theme in honor of my late grandmother's birthstone. I have a nice vintage opal stone I found on my grandma's bedroom floor when we were cleaning it out when she died and I want to incorporate that into her look.

My other idea if I don't go with that is to make her to have the general look and color pallet of my faerie Xweetok on Neopets.

16. Oh that's so sweet @MysticalMoonstone ! I think the second ones for a fire opal or the third for a regular opal? She's going to be so pretty!

17. I bought some eyes at my first ever doll met-up YAY! A member of my group makes them. I have a Resinsoul Pi coming this week, so they might be for him for now, but they might end up as Keira's idk. We might be waiting for her for a looog time if she really did get that many orders, but it will sooooo be worth it. The eyes change color in the light like Alexandrite.

These are the eyes I bought from Eleanor Anne at...

18. Guys, I just checked Nanyalin's Facebook, on Dec 20th she announced the parts are being shipped to her!!!! I'm so excited!

19. Today saw on the Magic Mirror FB page, she got the desert sand Kiera's about ready to ship out, she also said that the tans have not gotten to her yet as they were delayed in shipping due to the Chinese New Year.

20. I saw that, too! So excited to see my girl live.