1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Keira & The commoners (34 cm) part 1

Sep 21, 2016

1. Just fyi she's not a tiny. Shes actually more like a small MSD. She's pretty big, about 35cm. She wears minifee shoes, msd bottoms and yosd tops. Her hips are almost as big as a lillycat(non-cartoon body). I actually think we need to petition to have her moved to mini, because she is really not Yosd. I know other dolls of a similar size also got moved to mini in definition, and because of thinking she was a yo, I was honesty not prepared for how big she was when she arrive, but I'm still new so.

2. So happy to know about one more preoder for this lovely girl!

3. Nanyalin is also making a new faceplate to go on that body which is looking pretty cute! I might wait for that one so my girls don't look totally the sane.

4. Wow!New faceplate-sounds great!I look forward to her;)

5. I am so, so, SO happy that I finally am able to get Keira. I've been wanting one for ages; she's a grail. And I finally ordered her T_T I'm getting her in that pretty cream color. Not sure how I'll paint her up yet, but I have awhile to decide. Either way. SO. HAPPY.

6. Oooooh congratulations!

7. I ordered a sand gal myself. Just waiting on a shipping notice - but I see this thread is not very active :(

8. @Ban Sidhe ohhhh congratulations do you have set plans for her?
      Love from Thorn♡
      [​IMG]

9. My girl arrived yesterday! I have nothing for her so she's wrapped in a skirt as a dress right now, lol.

[​IMG]Amaterasu arrived! by Heather, on Flickr

I wish the magnets for the ears were strong. They are barely strong enough to stay on with a wig on. I'll have to figure something out. These fall off if you look at them funny. The hair I want to get her is thicker so needs much stronger magnets. anyone got any tips for something that may work?

10. I swear I posted... oh well. My girl arrived 1-8 and at first I really thought we weren't going to get on :( She was sturdy and well sculpted but the wig I'd saved for her looked horrible and I couldn't get the eyes I'd saved to position right. Thankfully I decided NOT to give up - pulled down my wig box and got my box of eyes and fiddled around till I found something that might work. Of course she WANTED the fox ears I was going to put away so I went with a fox-like faceup and BAM!!! She told me her character and story. I designed some clothes etc. for her and now I have a little street-smart sneak-thief!
      She is going by Kit for now 'cause I can't think of a better name but that just might be what she is called by everyone... we shall see.
      [​IMG]Thief by Ban, on Flickr

11. I recently decided to renew my Keira's faceup, here's how she looks nowadays.

[​IMG]Pondering by uni_inu, on Flickr

12. I love seeing how different everyone's girls are!

Ammy got a new wig but otherwise still looks the same as the picture I posted. It's way too cold out to do face up and body painting on her. I've been busy with other things so I have not started on her outfit yet either. Too many things to do, not enough time in the day.

13. Wow, she looks amazing!

14. Snowed here so I had to bundle Kit up... I think she likes the cold as much as I do! (not at all :P )

[​IMG]time to get bundled up... by Ban, on Flickr

15. i may be getting one of these girls secondhand! i know it was mentioned before that she fits yosd tops and msd bottoms but does she fit minifee clothing?

16. She could get into a mnf top but it would be big. Her bottom is too big for slim mini clothes though, at least ones that I've tried on mine.

17. I was able to purchase Keira in light tan from Nanyalin yesterday:D
      I'm so excited to have her!

What size of eyes do you recommend for her?
      And what sized wig would be the best?

Luckily I have another doll with similar body measurements so finding proper clothing isn't a problem for me:cheer

18. Congrats Tuulen! My Keira has 12mm Makoeyes and a 6-7" wig. In glass eyes I noticed that 10mm eyes often fit better than 12mm.