1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Unoa Optional Parts

May 17, 2006

1. XDDD Don't worry, they seem quite snug. Although, maybe if you played with it too much it might get loose. XD

2. This is soo great. I cant imagin why one would would play with it that much.;) Although...This really made me smile^^ I still cant believe they have this*_*

TC

3. ...oh my...*Wants one now! >8D*

4. So...where do we buy one of these from then? *tilts head and laughs*

5. LOL, on this thread.

You know, if Dollshe ever offered this feature on its boys, we'd all be living out on the streets because our rent money would have been shipped right off to Korea. And the vibration of the combined screams on hearing that news announced would probably start a landslide somewhere....

6. I'd absolutely buy one...er...two...*blinks innocently*

7. OH LORD! I can only imagine XD;;;
      Of course, than I would be as guilty as any of trying to get one XD;;;;;;;;;;;;;

8. There are some things in this world that should have remained unknown to me.. >>;

9. .... wow.... so do the girl dolls have an equivalent to that

10. Grimm would be....so very happy. :lol:

11. Lol, don't you mean Naomi would be happy? *laughs and hides behind the sofa because like, so ashamed of self! :lol: *

Actually, while I find the idea of the erect doll penis amusing, I would be distressed for any such doll I would have.
      "Well, now you're pants don't fit," I would tell him. "If you're going to sit around looking like that, I'm going to make you wear a diaper."
      And he would just sit there and frown at me. "Well," I'd then say, "You aren't going anywhere near Aislinn with that thing!" Then he would cry.
      But yeah, they are kinda funny.

12. Has anyone else put 2 and 2 together with the girl's "O" face and the erect boys?

13. LOL! You might be right at that! Naomi would be thrilled! But I do think Grimm would be rather pleased as well... As it is, the poor man is always pointing south. I mean, it's just not natural! :sweat

14. Geez, that made me cough the water I was drinking up into my nose. LOL.
      These poor dolls. :sweat

15. Sorry, I didn't mean to be crude, but I was just curious, and seeing as how we're on the topic already... *sweatdrop*

16. Lol, well it was crude, but I laughed. Good thing it wasn't soda. I think I'll keep any future boy dolls I get on the good list though. Naughty dollies get put in the box with the plastic scorpions.

But Grimm is like, the hottest doll EVER. I don't think it really matters with him. I can understand him being pleased though. Lol, he'd be down right michievious, in addition to his already established ablities.

17. That is just hilarious...! haha This is just too much for me but I just had to click on this thread. lol I never even knew dolls could have erect wee wee's untill I saw this.

18. Alas alot of people who want them also would have to hide the "optional" parts from parents, roommates, siblings, friends, ect. Depending on who they are.

19. Eh heh heh....*goes to hide in a corner, flushed***

20. Oh Dear, O_o I had heard about this but thought, surely you must be joking!

at which point GirlyTattoos told me no she wasn't, and also not to call her Shirley! XD

In all seriousness, Oh My, I certainly wont be mentioning this option in MY house hold, it was bad enough when my mum found out they weren't EXACTLY like a ken doll XD I can only imagine her reaction if she found out one of them was, erm Happy to see her per say. O________o