1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Unoa Optional Parts

May 17, 2006

1. Grimm: Erm...thank you. Mischief is always good, especially when Naomi is involved, and I can only assume she would be... :wiggle *laughs out loud*

2. -splutters- Great, my keyboard is drowning in milk now :sweat Amusing, but I doubt I'd want one...xDD;;

3. I'll just stop before I get in trouble, lol.

4. and that's the doll my friend wanted before i knew that he came with those bits. now i know she's gonna get one. lol

5. My friend has a B-El for sale with the optional part. I had the job of helping her restring it...I have had so much fun with that dolls extra bit, its like 'hide the erection' in my doll scenes now...
      Its even funnier when guests come round they fail to notice I have stuck it to my Tae's head.

6. LOL! It's the version 1 VHS jacket of Little Mermaid all over again! (A disgruntled artist drew one of the many towers of the undersea castle in the distance to look like -- yup. I've seen it. They did a modified reprint of that art VERY fast.)

Well, call me smarmy, but since I've noticed here that many dolls are supposed to be having the - ah, social life - we'll never have, it only seems appropriate. (And since Hound already has the popping belly, it should be no problem to make a little storage nook in there to store it in!)

7. ehehehe, this thread cracks me up :lol:
      ...and now I want an L-Bi more than ever!;)

8. I showed my husband a few weeks ago when I first heard of this, and he said "Absolutely NOT!".

...but he said that about the first doll I ever wanted too, and now I have two! ;)

I soooooo want a B-el with da attachment.:wiggle :mwahaha :nosebleed :drool
      So, do I tell Santa I've been naughty or nice in order to get one of these? :lol:

Oh, and yes, how the smack to we go about getting one of these? (It'll be a while before I can afford one, so can't get one on sale now. Gotta devise a plan of attack as it were. ;) )

9. Is it sad that I saw the photo of the Lusis and Unoa boy and immediately thought of Greek comedy where all the actors ran around onstage with a giant phallus? x_X;; I've definitely been in school to long.

That said... I think it's novel and cute on the Unoa boys, simply because Araki is a loveable perv and we know it's all in good fun. Anything else, however... *shudder* That's getting a little too fertility-idol-tastic for me.

... I'm putting the textbooks down and backing away. Seriously. x_X;

In many cases, I really think it's better left up to the imagination. Especially on Dollshes. x__X; Aren't they endowed enough as-is?!?

As pervy as I tend to be... WAY TOO MUCH INFO RIGHT THERE. XDDD;; Hooboy.

10. Lol... Sorry! I'll resist making any more comments. Just kidding around, though... :sweat

11. I got to see one of these darling boys at the Austin convention and I have to say, his package, was utterly adorable.

Add me to the list of those who would LOVE to have a Dollshe boy with interchangeable parts ;)

12. I can assure you that not all of us feel that way, Steph. I for one was highly entertained by all of your comments on this thread;)

Lol, you're right! I'm sure they'll be on to it soon...censoring doll genitals seems to be a priority for them:|

*Oh, and a squeal of glee for dollshe boys + optional parts:D*

Star Anise: *stares at pictures of unoa boy optional parts* *puts hands on hips and pouts* Why can't I have one of those!?

13. You're very sweet! Thank you! :D I think this thread is a hoot! :) And I still want "optional parts" for Grimm... Lol!

14. I've started saving too...in case there IS a Hound someday with bits! I mean to be ready at the starting gate! (Ummm..steph....+whispers+...how far south does the dear boy actually point? Florida?)

15. I haven't tried out my B-el's optional bits yet.

I did wonder, when Araki made Unoa 2, whether the girls would have orifices.

Somehow, this thread has cheered me up a lot :)

17. I HAVE to see one with the Unoa girl "O-face"... *pervpervperv* xDD

18. Oh dear! =O I had no idea of this optional part O.O wow.... *feels so pedo+pervy* lol how unique. I have to admit... I was laughing my ass off when I saw this thread. XD I just cant believe it. Amusing =P

19. ...I'm scared. xDD;;;

20. OH, my God XD This thread is officially the best thing ever.

LOL! The girl's :o! face is TOO BRILLIANT XD!!

I really want to get an erect!peen for Rooster... XD JUST for the hilarity! It's too good!