1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Unoa Optional Parts

May 17, 2006

1. Yes dollshe boys are great....I was at the Dolloween party and they were checking out the DZ body and looked in his pants and were trying to figure out how he was compared to a hound...so poor V got pants >_<...i dont think he minded much....

2. Luckily for my bank balance the Dollshe boys hasn't got the optional part...
      I wouldn't be able to resist it if Husky had that...:blush
      He and Afgha make such a sexy couple....
      Don't know about my bf's reaction though....
      I once told him that I saw this vib that's so cute and I would like to buy it, and he very nearly went bonkers....
      He would definitely freak out if I get a Husky with a hard on... :sweat

3. I don't get it, why wouldn't he want you to get something to pleasure yourself?*_*

AND YES, I'M ALSO REQUESTING MORE IMAGES OF THE 'OPTIONAL PART'!
      (I'm really surprised that more people haven't taken pictures, actually. I mean, think of all the photostory opportunities!!)

4. Male pride I suppose...:sweat
      He had this :sigh face on when I told him I think the Lati Red boys are sexy

But yeah... I'd like to see more pics...
      Maybe one with O-face girl or a similar one to the one on Blastmilk with a girl and a boy....
      I wonder what my bf's face would be like if he see me using it as my wallpaper:nosebleed

5. Hahaha! I will miss B-el and his mobile penises :( (wouldn't anyone?)

(and, shameless self-advertising, but I've put him back up for sale as TWO buyers backed out on me last minute :doh...PM me if you are interested. Just think of the high fun and jinks you could have in doll photostories! :wiggle )

6. This thread is seriously entertaining.

Does the boys come with these parts or do you have to order them seperately?

7. They come with them. :333 In little bags.

8. :lol: Yep, they do.
      I got my boy from Y!J, not as a kit but already assembled, so he was um.. wearing his tiny bit. The erect one was in a little plastic bag - and still is. I don't think that one will come in handy when I want to make fitted clothes for boys ;)

9. lol, I consider it a novelty item..

I can't even fit it on Halcyon anyways..

10. I got my Audi (B-El) in a kit and he came with 2 peenies, one normal one and a rather larger one that is standing at attention that I am not using T______T

:lol:

11. OMFG. No way? I just foundout he boy bits were removable, but I didn't know you could get a erect version! Do both boys come with them or is it only B-El?

I MUST get a Unoa now. *_*

12. Both boys come with the opcional parts. ^^

13. Heh heh...
      for a bit of history, it is interesting to note that dolls with "optional" parts are not new- check out "Satirical French Court Dolls" and "Japanese Anatomically Correct Dolls and Puppets" ok, that one disturbs me a bit...
      http://www.lotzdollpages.com/lantwood.html

14. The Unoa Boy optional part is shown in Unoa Freak. Not sure if its an option or something that comes with the kit, because they weren't showing ears or anything. The whole book is in Japanese and they show it in the section where they are showing the various body joints. I don't know if those would be the current generation of boys - the book came out in 2005.

Carolyn

15. As interesting and 'amuzing' as the spare part is, my boy has never worn his and very few of his clothes would fit if he did.
      It is interesting though and I have used it to shock people.