1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mar.28th]DollZone:Four New Mini BJDs

Mar 24, 2006

1. the official site for DZ dolls should be up in april... :D [i asked the international agency...]

2. I got a response!!! See below:

Thanks for your email.
      We are the international agent of DollZone offical.We can sell dolls to
      oversea.But we are regret that we haven't an English website at the
      moment.And the offical website is in the process of being make.And our
      ebay
      and paypal account is in the process of verified,I think maybe next
      week we
      can put our new dolls on that.
      Now offer you some info.of our new dolls.Our new doll will come with
      follow
      items:a singel doll with a pair of acrylrc eyes, a holder,a wig,a pair
      of
      boot,and one set of cloth.The total price of it is USD229. If you don't
      want the outfit and just a singel doll wiht eyes and a holder,the price
      is
      USD180..And you can add USD40 if you want the make up.The shipping cost
      to
      USA is USD55 each doll. (Consider with risk and other cost,our currency
      rate is USD1=RMB7).We accept paypal.
      If you have any questions,pls contact us.
      Best regards!

3. We are the one who reply Bubble Gum Goth.And just like we mention in the reply,we are in the process of verified on ebay and paypal,and we can't put our new dolls on ebay at the moment.We have already accepted booking new dolls in China inland now.And we will put the them on ebay as soon as we get verified.

4. Any existing owners know how the dolls are packed for international orders? I've heard that the packing is not very secure...not even with a box...maybe that is just what DZ doing in China I guess...?!

5. mine was packaged fine , as well as any other doll I have had ,
      pillows , bubblewrap and box ...no problems :)

6. I have had my DZ Nina for several months now and I have been VERY happy with her. I purchased her with a face up. Her color was fine and she posed wonderfully right out of the box. Here she is wearing a MSD outfit and Luts Minifee shoes which fit her very well. I have no complaints.

[​IMG]

7. If you would like to buy them~
      You can email my friend who is the DZ official sellers~
      [email protected]

8. Hi! Does anyone know if the girl's head would be compatible with other bodies, resin and size wised?

9. So how did the people here that have them, order them. How do you see exactly what you can order?

Thanks!

10. the people who have them now ordered them off ebay, or from the DollZone group order earlier this month (there's a post about it in Marketplace Group Orders). they don't have any of the new dolls, such as Megi. i'm not sure whether the old ebay system is still working. *goes to check*

yes, it's still up. here's a link- be forewarned, the face-ups are awful. they are not DollZone faceups. you can also search for Xi, Yi, and Shuang.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DZ-Boy-Feng-white-skin-For-DOA-member_W0QQitemZ5669670936QQcategoryZ84635QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

11. I'm wondering which company's clothing and shoes will be able to fit them. If anyone would know, it would be of great help. Thanks.

12. i posted about this in Mini a while back; apparently various brands of pants and shirts may be a little short. Teen Trends jeans, for example, are short in the legs, Iplehouse's shirts are too short in the arms. MSD outfits fit very well however (i guess they're just meant to be baggy), as do Dollheart and Ajumapama shoes. i think shoes are the easiest to fit, there is not that much difference in size. i hope this helps.

13. does anyone know if they're going to be selling MieQi? i've heard a lot of people talking about the other molds, but not him...

14. i think they're out in China but we have to wait until their ebay is set up and they have the english website ready, in April.

15. yay!!! so, so... do you know if they're limited or anything? I won't be able to buy one until late summer, and.. yeah -_-

16. i haven't heard anything about their being limited :)

17. It's Megi. I sent a picture to the seller and asked who it was and they told me. They also told me that the sun burnt skin will be limited to the first hundred, and that it will be 289$ without make up and clothes. It does come in natural skin and white. Hope that answers your question.

18. Ooops was wrong about that sun burnt price, here's what I was emailed:
      We are regret to tell you this news:.When we contact DollZone Company
      this afternoon and ask about the sun burn dolls,they told us that they
      decided to sell the sun burn dolls as a limited version.They will only produce
      100 set of each version of sun burn doll in global market.And the price is
      USD298(without any outfit and make up.)We are very sorry that we can't
      offer you the sun burn version of Megi at the price we told you this
      morning.If you would like to choose normal or white skin,the price
      could still be the same as we told you this morning.
      Terrible sorry for the inconvenience we cause.Best regards!

:) Also they are going to send me pictures of what their clothes look like, I will post them when they do.