1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mar.28th]DollZone:Four New Mini BJDs

Mar 24, 2006

1. Are the bodies of the new dolls going to be the same? I'm wondering because these boys are listed a centimeter shorter than they other boys. Are they, actually? I wouldn't mind them being 45 rather than 46 because it would help me find pants that fit.

2. hmm... I was wondering if the prices of the dolls will go down after their site is up...

3. hmm... that's interesting... i read in an earlier post that while the girls' bodies will change, the boys' won't... so supposedly they should be the same height. maybe it's because the heads are changing?

:?

4. I just got an email from the seller about the clothes, here is what he said:
      Hi! About the come with cloth of Megi,we plan to use 2 sets of cloth which
      you can see in the attachment.The model is Xi not Megi.Pls let me know
      whether you like them or not.Have a nice day!
      Here's the pics they sent me,clothes on an XI body:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. thank you. So, is that the set they come with when you buy them with clothing and stuff, or is that the clothes they will be selling on the site when it's up?

6. is there a date for when the official DZ site will be up, and will there be an english version of the site?

7. there's no date per se- just "in april"- and yes, there will be an english version, fortunately. they will also be on ebay.

8. ah. So the dolls really are sold at a considerably lower price to those in China? 0.0

uff.

9. Hi, dear,
      Yes, the dolls have lower price in China market. But as you know, just like those Korean BJD companies, their national sale price and international sale price is different, too.

I will invite the national dealer register an ID on DOA and you guys can ask her to confirm the situation as well. She is online now.

And I think you may already know the international dealer, change8023.

Both of them are my friends.

10. so, what will be the official price of the new DZ dolls?

11. I asked Amelia about the person I was getting my info from and gave her his email and this is her reply:
      Hi, Dear,
      I guess the one who post the thread and who you e-mailed to is a same person! On Ebay, only "change8023" has the authority to sell DZ dolls, she is the international dealer. The new dolls will be updated on "change8023"'s EBAY shop soon. Here is her thread on DOA.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=49252

The one you mentioned is not my friend, I don't know him/her at all. But I have transfered your message to the national dealer and will let DZ company know about this soon.

About the clothes, I will also let DZ company know this unexpected situation.

I am chating with DZ's manager now...
      Me*_* Pm'd Amelia's contact to see about getting one.

12. alas, the link worketh not.

however, i won't quibble about getting Akemi for 260$ (shipping included) and a free pair of boots, as with Isazu. that was some good deal.

13. I am talking with DZ's manager now...
      She told me DZ hasn't published the standard international sale price for new dolls yet!!!

14. OK. DZ's manager said they will have a meeting soon!!! They will have a official speaker to explain the situation publically.
      Hope everything is fine~~~

15. Well the saga continues.... I got an email from the person who was giving me all of my info:
      Hi!
      We haven't received the pics from DollZone company about the full set
      of
      Megi.We will send them to you as soon as we get them.And the boots in
      the
      pics won't come wiht Megi.
      By the way,we have noticed the unfair comments about us in DOA.We feel
      very
      regret.We have told the DollZone company the comments in DOA about the
      cloths and our agent right.We think DollZone company will ask the right
      owner to explain all the things in the coming days.
      Thanks and best regards!

Me: I don't know.... Sounds like and agent of DollZone to me,*_* :vein :| :eusa_sile So confused... And exhausted from this. I just wish DollZone would make a comment!!!

16. Hi,guys, This is change8023, I am the international dealer of DollZone Dolls.
      Doll Zone will release some new dolls recently, here are some information from Doll Zone Company.

About the price, we haven't decided the final international sale price. Please wait for my updated news.

17. ooh, I hope this info comes soon. I was wondering... will there be option hands on the site?

18. Hi here~~
      This is change8023 the owner of I Doll House~
      I am the international dealer of DollZone Dolls.
      (I'm sorry, my English is poor, I hope you could understand...OTL....||||)

Declaration from DollZone Official:

※Material of DollZone Dolls:
      All DZ Dolls are composed of RESIN(not other material)!

※Quality of DollZone Dolls:
      DollZone is a new BJD company, DZ Dolls are improving all the time.
      All DollZone Dolls sold from I Doll House were proved.
      (If there is some problem of Quality in DZ Dolls, we will not send them!)
      The procedure of package for international customer is different from for Chinese customer.
      International packages ship from I Doll House are bound extremely carefully in order to insure DZ Dolls safety.

19. Material of DollZone Dolls:
      ※New Colour & Body of DollZone Dolls:
      DollZone has changed resin color & Body for Dollzone mini Doll normal skin.
      From now on, all Dollzone mini Doll will be delivered with New body.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

※They are Four DollZone New Dolls~
      You can choose their sex & skin colour!!!

Megi(boy type)
      [​IMG]

Fenyo(girl type)
      [​IMG]

Tintan(girl type)
      [​IMG]

Shoyu(girl type)
      [​IMG]

※International Price of DollZone Dolls without shipping fee (I Doll House on Ebay) :
      Normal skin & White skin:
      boy:U.S.$199.99(doll, acrylic eyes, fur wig, box with two blankets)
      girl:U.S.$199.99(doll, acrylic eyes, wig, box with two blankets)
      head:U.S.$59(doll head only)
      body:U.S.$172元(doll body, box with two blankets)
      new hands:U.S.$15/pr

Tanning Skin:
      boy:U.S.$249.99(doll, acrylic eyes, fur wig, box with two blankets)
      girl:U.S.$249.99(doll, acrylic eyes, wig, box with two blankets)
      head:U.S.$75(doll head only)
      body:U.S.$210(doll body, box with two blankets)
      hands:U.S.$20/pr

Make-up by Ulat: U.S.$50
      Make-up by I Doll House: U.S.$35

青菜 is a dealer of DollZone Dolls too~~~~~~~~