1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marchen Waltz Discussion Thread

Sep 6, 2011

1. does anybody know what happened to them?

2. No news on this end. I can't find their website on google anymore either. Did they decide to close up shop?

3. Gosh I hope they are still around! I love their dolls

4. @orangediscord and @prince_of_the_netherworld I can't find much but when I do a Whois search I get that the domain is good through April of 2017 with no flags on it. There's a slew of other, personal info for the owner (that I won't post directly here:sweat). The good news is that perhaps they had a server error/crash or are undergoing a migration... but the odd part is that there is no mention of that anywhere on the internet.

Looks like they may have closed up shop due to some unexpected issue?:eek: Let's hope it's only a temporary shut down because they do make beautiful dolls.:aheartbea

The offical dealer on DoA hasn't logged in over 44 weeks (as such I can't @ mention to get their attention?) and made their last post in August of last year. If you want to ask them a question their page is located here on DoA.

*edit*

I tried mailing the owner of the website and received a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)". I'm out of suggestions. Sorry guys. :nowords:

#184 nakitaninja, Jul 5, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    5. I do know they had that sale where you could order any of their heads....and I ordered a body from them around that time -- they said they were having a hard time working with factories.

6. I do so hope they open again! I have 2 heads and always wanted more...the quality was always nice.

7. Any news on them? I can't seem to get their website to load. Could be that they're a small business that had to suddenly close up shop. It was probably operated by one person. @_@;; Luckily my order arrived before this happened. Anyone else out there still waiting on a doll?

8. I'm posting this purely based on the feeling I got several months back when they were open and I sent them an email about a sold-out head. They replied back very kindly stating that they had many of them in stock due to cancelled orders and I was welcome to one. I ended getting one no issue and it was shipped out the next day. I was concerned by this response back then about cancelled orders. This length of time of them being closed makes me think that may be it. Very sad.

9. Hello,can I ask about bellezza body? Is floppy? I bit worried it will floppy at bust and tummy part,because I have 'little Monica' body its look similar, and at that part really floppy and really annoying ><

10. Bellezza body if stringed right isn't floppy. It looks really long and lean however compared to maybe 'chubbyer' bodies like volks. But it has very tight joints.

11. Thank you for your information, it really help me to assure find right body for my marchenwaltz head ^^

12. I actually really love the Belleza body. So far, it's my favorite body next to the Volks bodies. It is more mature, but the resin quality is superb -- and the sculpt feels very sophisticated and high quality.

13. Dearn Mielmel :)

I have bellezzabody & littlemonica body..
      Littlemonica body is veryvery...........very floppy.. stretch my patience...

Bellezza body is solid feel than littlemonica body.
      same factory making resin, so perfect match :)

I hope that my answers were helpful your choice :)

14. It's a bit quiet here, so I've got some Stella spam! My poor Claire still has no faceup or body, but she's "borrowed' Kotori's body for the moment though :lol:

[​IMG]

15. Just popping in to see if anyone could let me know if Luts NS is an ok match with Marchen Waltz NS heads. I really want to put my newly acquired Stella head on a baby body. Please help! Thank you! :abow:

16. What happen to them? Are they still selling bjd?

17. Does anyone have any idea what happened to Marchen Waltz?

18. It seems like they closed shop or went under, I haven't heard from them since.