1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marchen Waltz Discussion Thread

Sep 6, 2011

1. I'm sorry ^^; If I ever see one on the MP I'll send a note but there seems to not be very many. Maybe Yahoo Japan auctions?

2. I don't think it is a Japanese company is it?
      When korean companies or Chinese - they very rarely show up on YJ from what I have seen.

Maybe the korean version of YJ? ... never been there myself, or a auction site in Korea... thinks..

3. I've been browsing and I can't find a one for sale like anywhere ^^; I wonder how many were actually sold?

4. I am guessing Ydike was not a popular one!
      I did ask the company if they might rerelease and the reply was very strange they said maybe on the TEN year aniversary !!! TEN years... they have only been open two years isn't it?

5. 10 years!! Wow that is a really long time :(

6. I know it was kinda silly! Hey I have waited a long time for certain dolls but 10 years from now you know LOL. I think I have more luck with someone selling to me before then!

7. I bet you will find one on the marketplace!

8. :) thanks for being so supportive Rohava ! I think she would fit in so well with my hypers.

9. *hugs* I know how hard it can be trying to find a limited head ;)

I'm hoping to buy the sleeping Aimee head late August~ She is adorable :)

10. I think I'll buy sleeping Aimee too.

11. I can't wait ;) I would luv to see some pictures of her!

12. ^^ My Sleeping Aime done from faceup~ I adore her dreamy face <3
      [​IMG]

*photo by the face up artist
      And now I'm waiting for her arrival :D

13. Oh WOW!! She is stunning! Thank you for sharing :) I hope I can order one before the deadline :)

14. ^__^ Thank you Rovana...O__o and I just knew she's limited model XD

15. TreeLore I remember you asking me questions about my ydike. I did compare here to my friends SD13 and she was pretty good match. i still prefer the Infinitidoll body instead http://www.infinitidoll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=31&zenid=f0dcb49931fdf999b6e2ed0e2f5411e2

Maybe why people didn't respond well to Ydike is you couldn't order the default make-up? or maybe the default didnt give her justice? I bought mine in the middle of the ordering period and she was the 4th one made. She really is a beautiful mold

i picked type c girls make-up marchen waltz gives the best company make-up jobs i think

[​IMG]

Anyways good luck with your quest to find ydike^^ i'm sure one will pop up in the market sometime. I was told once that I'd never find a Dream or Doll black Camine because on 10 where made and it took a couple years and i finally got one.

16. She is beautiful!! Yes I never say never! like you have found lots of very hard to find dolls !!

17. Lennie~ She is so amazing! I love her wig~

Still watching the market for you Treelore ;)

18. LOL you and me both!

19. omg, your girl so beautiful, Lennie! I love marchen waltz face up too <3

20. Is anybody here in the U.S. thinking about ordering Peko when the ordering period starts? If so, can you pm me, I'd like to get one as well and wouldn't mind sharing the shipping charge! :)