1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marchen Waltz Discussion Thread

Sep 6, 2011

1. Peko? I haven't checked the site recently...maybe I should?

2. o maybe you shouldn't, she is too stinkin cute, you'd want 3 of them! (I know I do!) :D :D I'm not very familiar with Marchen- does anybody know if their limiteds sell by how many are already made or by a time frame?

3. She is cute! Marchen sells by time frame and Peko is available until Nov sometime. Due to their not very noticed special releases they do seem to end up low numbers and don't become available again for a long time *ie Ydike!* Hardly ever on the marketplace, so if you like her make sure to pick her up...even if the S&H is high~ I'm totally broke right now or I'd join with you on a GO ;)

4. O thank you for the info! November deadline is great- I'll have money by next friday! I just saw Ydike; I really love the way her mouth is sculpted. I also like the eyes on Heidi- this is such an interesting company. I love how the facial features are so out of the ordinary :D

5. The company does have some gorgeous sculpts!! I would love to see some Peko photo when yours arrives :)

6. Just wondering, what bodies provide a good match for Marchen Waltz head?? Aside from infinity doll that is.

7. Well the Luts resin *new doll* and the Infiniti Doll resin are a great match but both the resins change color fairly quick so you would want both newish dolls. Hope that is helpful.

8. Also Volks works that is the body used in allot of the Marchen Waltz promotional photos. The color match looks excellent.

9. I think Marchen does a good job of hiding the match~ I think maybe it is more yellow?

10. is marchen's more yellow? or volks? just wondering, my DND queen body seems to work real well with Napi doll's resin which is supposed to match volks :sweat

peko's head is too cute and tempting.

11. Volks seems to be more yellow? My Ydike seems quite a bit lighter than my Hijikata but she is newer and he's a little older. Good luck I hope you get a Peko!

*As a note Marchen Waltz has discontinued the contract with Inifiniti Doll and will no longer be selling bodies only MW heads in future!

12. That's good to know. How are the Infinity bodies? Are they pretty stable in standing and do they hold poses well?

13. They need to release more heads! come on Marchen !! You would think with the contract ending they would need to sell more heads...

14. I agree they need to sell more heads :) I think they need to model their our bodies too!! *something not as busty as the Infinidoll body~*

As for posing my Marchen girl is the only SD girl I've ever had so I can't say for sure. She's gorgeous but I did have some problems getting her to pose *I thought because I was use to the SD boys though..*

15. I agree, they are clearly skilled enough to do a body. I would like something volks like, as you said not too big a bust, with elegant hands. I wonder how many people actually make up the company maybe it is very small - just a couple? Yet they have a nice website and have a larger company look to them.

16. I wonder about the company and how many employees they have ^^; I would love to see that body Treelore, just wish they'd make it!

17. I had place an order for peko head today~ Wonder how long they will take. There really hasn't been much Marchen waltz dolls around hey, what a pity!

18. I know they seem to be a small company and they aren't on the forum much.

19. Hi guys ,
      i write this thread first time
      i have moon light dream aimee and ceylon
      my girls make me truely happy they look like angel!!!
      haha many of my mates also huge fan of marchen waltz :D

20. Welcome yoana91 :) Your girls sound wonderful and I would love to see your photos!