1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marchen Waltz Discussion Thread

Sep 6, 2011

1. yoana91: Ohh~ hope you will share some photos, I love the moon like dream aimee too >_<\

Meanwhle my Peko head had arrive, she already looks so so cute without the faceup, but I will post her when I had given her a proper face up. I wish MW will release chocolate again.

2. [​IMG]

My new girl wants to say hi, she hasn't told me her name yet >_<

3. She's wonderful and so adorable! Congrats!

4. [​IMG]

Hello, Marchenwaltz doll's Owners >_<//
      I have Chocolat ! name is ANGE

Where more marchenwaltz doll friend.. I wish view more! :dance

5. She is so pretty! Those eyes are truly stunning too!

6. What a gorgeous girl!!!! Can't wait to see more pics of her :D

I really like the new Moonlight dream Aimee ... wonder what body would go with the head, would Luts or Dollzone be a good resin match???

7. I do know volks body SD works, the color match for resin normal is not exact, the Marchen is a bit lighter. *** Does anyone know how well the WHITE Marchen Waltz resin matches to volks white resin?

8. Thank you, Hypercurve!

I have chocolat ( 2013 whiteday ver. ) volks body is not good match..
      http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5466/9085854660_221d877d4b_o.jpg
      http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3764/9114630409_51921474f5_o.jpg

I like match bambicrony bellezza body ( new ver. )
      http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3811/9160637148_078d297e05_z.jpg
      http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5542/9134410409_a5c6b5da79_o.jpg
      http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7456/9134410283_b88859356a_o.jpg

Head is after 3 month / body is new ver. -> so body is more more more than pink
      but pink color is after 2-3 month :) -> later resin matches is perfect, I wish!

9. I have Kandy 2013 whiteday ver.

[​IMG]

marchenwaltz white is more than white, clear .. my think :)

10. thanks for your thoughts, 2013 whiteday ver - this one is WHITE RESIN?

11. Oh, yes :) she is white skin kandy >_<)>

[​IMG]

marchen waltz official image

12. Thank you so much, violetpink :) I checked out the Belezza body and I really like it!!!! The resin match seems excellent. Will probably be ordering that body after I get my dreaming Aimee head!! :aheartbea

13. I just have a quick question .... hopefully someone may be able to answer .... :D
      How dark is the default company face up? In some of their promo pics the lip make up looks a bit darker than normal ... the lines between the lips look very dark, almost black!

14. Does anyone have a white resin Marchen waltz AND a Volks White resin doll they can compare it to?
      I want to know if the white resin Marchen really matches fairly close to volks white resin.....

15. My Moonlight Dream Aimee has arrived!! Gotta pick her up from the P.O. this afternoon. Will definitely try to post a pic once I bring her home. And hopefully I'll have enough time to give her a face up too :D

16. Oh, wow! Congratulations Hypercurve! :sumomo: I'm really excited to see your girl, I've been lurking around the thread waiting for someone to get an Aimee, there are hardly any of them out there.

17. I ordered the promotion faceup open eye Aimee in white. I have a white dollzone body here so I can try the head on that and see how it looks for color and proportion/fit match.

18. TreeLore: Hope your girl arrives soon. Now that I've seen the dreamy Aimee I wanna kick myself for not ordering the open eye Aimee too!!! Would love to have Aimee sisters!!
      Crayola: Thank you so much! My little girl is finally home, YAY!!! :D Marchen Waltz box is really cute, they even included some exotic tea bags as gift!! She's so gorgeous!!! A bit lazy though, after bringing her home she promptly fell asleep on my couch. Here's Marguerite :aheartbea -

[​IMG]

19. I bet the Doll-zone body would look really cute with the Aimee head, Treelore. I'd love to see the proportions of it with your girl. :)The dream Aimee I'm waiting on has the promotional face-up as well, although she's in NS.

Aw, I bet she was just tired after such a long journey home, Hypercurve. ;)I love the face-up you gave her and her styling, my incoming Fable has the cousin to Marguerite's dress! Also, I love when companies put something thoughtful like that into the box, it makes arrivals just that extra bit more special!

20. Crayola: Oooh can't wait to see your girl with her promo face up!! I love my Marguerite to bits, she is such a pretty sculpt, and she looks so peaceful :D I'm in the process of making her three new outfits ... dresses with co-ordinating bonnets. Will post more pics as soon as I'm finished ^^