1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marti Presents Dolls - Babette and Rin Sakurako - 56cm

Feb 3, 2011

1. Ashemanu- I'm so glad that Rosa is there already! She looks so happy in her new home. Love the wig- suits her amazing. It's so nice to see her photo. Hope she'll bring you lot's of love :D

2. Thanks for posting your arrival pic, Ashemanu! I'm glad you like her and she is very pretty! Both of them are such beautiful dolls and I could never pick a favorite. I have two dolls on layaway and another one in the mail at the moment, so I can't bring anyone else new home just yet, but maybe sometime in the future!

3. Hi! may I ask you what is the size of her wig please is it 7-8 or 8-9 I will got my Babette ( Cosette) at the end of the month and I would like to prepare everything for her in advance also Congratulation for this so nice girl

4. Grangalop- she's wearing 7-8 wig :)

5. thank you I could buy a wig now

6. No problem :) Glad I could help

7. :sumomo::sumomo:I have received my Babette today. I'm very happy:sumomo::sumomo:
      [​IMG]

8. Try another wig and I am waiting for Nataneko for the face-up
      [​IMG]

9. I'm very excited to see marti will offer these dolls as a kit! I'm planning on ordering one as soon as I can, they are so lovely. I'm not sure which one I'll choose though. They are all very beautiful, and I love the body! I've never received a doll as a kit before and I think being able to put her together and finish her myself will add to the bonding experience.

10. I am incredibly excited to put together a Marti doll as a kit! I can't wait for when she will offer them. I love Marti's work so much and I have always wanted to put together a kit :D

11. Your Babbette is lovely! I love her lips & eye brows.
      I think I've decided to order Rin Sakurako in a kit when they are offered. Her face is just haunting and beautiful.

12. I just discovered these dolls and have fallen in love...they are all so unique and beautiful! I will start saving for Babette, I love her delicate ethereal face. Please post more pics!

13. She's stunning Shaiel! I love how pale she is against her smokey faceup + dark wig...
      I'm excited for the kits too! marti, do you think you might consider selling the heads only once you start selling the kits?

14. I really find these dolls interesting and hope to have one in my home, can't wait to see more owner pics of her too.

15. candygears- thank you for your question. Unfortunately I have no plans on selling heads only mainly because there is no suitable body on the market. Hope you can understand it. BTW- I just LOVE your works and it would be an anazing experience to see one of my dolls in your stylization :)

Thank you all for such a warm welcome to my dolls. I'm really happy you like them!
      as for the kits, I'll be posting some updates today so please keep checking!

16. oh Marti..... i am loving your dolls, and i love the idea of the kits..... i would like to get my hands on one, it's such a great opportunity. i will keep close watch on progress.

17. Please visit BJDCollectasy for an interview about my dolls

18. That was a very interesting article! Thanks for posting the link. I'm excited about the upcoming kits and the new sculpt & body you are working on. I'm planning on ordering a Rin Sakurako kit when they are offered.