1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marti Presents Dolls - Babette and Rin Sakurako - 56cm

Feb 3, 2011

1. ohhhhh...she is gorgeous!!!
      is she a new sculpt?

I keep running across owner pics of your girls, on Flikr, and they catch my eye every time. They just have so much depth and unique beauty to them.

2. thanks!

ranger12- no, she's the old one :) but lad you like her!
      there are lot's of new photos on my webpage http://marti.presents.pl/

3. i just looked. gorgeous photos! and my favourite Rin has lots of new photos it looks like. ^_^

4. Just got my Rin back from the faceup artist! She looks just like I'd pictured her. I've got her body all put together and she's finally complete except for her outfit. I took some pictures last night but they are too dark; I will be taking her to a meetup this weekend and hope to get some better lit pictures there.
      It's a shame the make your own MP doll line is being discontinued, but I understand why. I'm just glad I was able to get mine!

5. I'm so happy Renee that she's finally finished! Just can't wait to see her photos, please post them here!

I was thinking for many days about MyO line, and it's just too stresfull for me to send unfinished doll- everytime I'm afraid thet there will be something wrong with her that I've missed ><

6. Yes, I understand you want to make sure each doll is perfect! But I'm glad I got the experience to finish a doll on my own, it was frustrating but also rewarding. I just love my Rina! She has such a mysterious look to her.

7. I'm sorry to hear that it was frustrating, I know it really well. The moment of finishing everything is so long and boring! I'm glad you were able to survive!

8. New one, Akie Sakurako, is amazing! I fell for her extraordinary facial features. So strange, so beautiful.

9. Yes, these dolls are beautiful. I have Babette and she is even more lovely in person.

10. I just saw the thread for the OOAK dolls in the news forum and am blown away! So much detail and thought put into every single doll, it almost brought tears to my eyes! :sweat :aheartbea I bow my head to you, marti, you are truly an artist. The concept of "It's personal" is so admirable and touching, I hope the one who's bringing her home truly appreciates her and what went into making her.

11. I agree, the OOAK dolls are amazing. As gorgeous as they all are, I hope all of them sold so that then I won't be tempted to add another one!

12. they are so perfect. i'm in love with Babette:]

13. Subscribing to this thread as I am a happy Babette owner. :)

14. Those of you lucky enough to have one of these beauties, please post pics? I don't see enough of them! They are all so magical. Those one-offs just took my breath away, the details are amazing.

15. Please please more owner photographs. How are you finding clothing that fits them? Are they easy to dress? I would especially love to see Rin photos although Babette is pulling me so badly. Is the scar essential or can you buy her without? Is the sweetdream Babette scar free?

16. ah, i totally forgot to share photos of my Claudine here! :O

[​IMG]
      http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6194/6115152235_32653975f2_o.jpg

I modded her lips, so that she have open mouth and teeth.

Whole makeup (deer mask and horns also), body blush and mod made by me.

but a little warning (because im makeup artist who paint them for MPD) : this is my personal Marti Presents Babette. I will not reproduce this makeup or mod on any of Marti Presents Dolls

17. Oh wow, Shaiel, your girl is amazing!

imajica, the scar is very delicate and you can leave it unpainted. I think she may wear the same clothes as Zaoll and maybe Souldoll Double?

18. Waiting forward to join you)

19. Their faces are so unique and elegant<3

20. Wow, did you guys see the new tiptoe feet? They are absolutely beautiful!! :aheartbea So delicate and real looking, I'm absolutely floored by marti's talent! I'm yearning for a marti presents doll, but ordering one won't even be an option until November, the earliest. :doh I'll have to politely ask owners for spam of their beauties until then....:sweat:aheartbea