1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. @Gerda_89 I think the different measurements are the old body vs the new body, although I could be wrong! I haven't measured my Feline who is on the first body, but that's my instinct...

Those eyes are so pretty @Oliveoil! The 8mm do have a much more youthful appearance. I'm trying to recall what size I have in Mimosa (my Feline)--I think 8mm? I liked the eyes she came with a lot, they're a gorgeous shimmery aqua, so I kept them. I think they're 8mm. I love seeing those two faces next to each other, it does really highlight the differences in the sculpts. Thanks for sharing!! I just want to squeeze my Feline in the middle for a full comparison, ahaha. ♥

2. Guysssssss I purchased a feline second hand and she arrived last week:D I bought her as a BJD for one of my SD boys and I am obsessed with how adorable it looks!

[​IMG]

3. I tried to add photos from my Flickr but I don’t understand how it works wah:atremblin

4. Thanks. I'll be waiting for your reply :)

5. Love seeing all your cute girls here! <3
      I hope to be able to buy a Feline by the end of the year. Already have some outfits waiting for her. :XD:

@tiikx You just copy the BBCode and paste here. Like this:
      https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50107509963_539b5ae0b2_z.jpg

#185 Soraiasama, Jul 13, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    6. @Gerda_89 Sorry for the delay. Just as I suspected it has to do with the head. Heidi and Gladys share the same body as Joy but heads are bigger. Here are my approximate measurements...
      New body - 24.2cm
      Old body - 23.7cm
      New body with Heidi head 26.3cm

I hope this helps.

@Idoru Yes you need to squeeze Feline in there! :)

7. Trying again!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I think maybe I can’t do it from my phone? I don’t know but I feel silly haha :(

9. It seems you only have this BBCode option from your computer.
      Tried on my phone and wasn't able to do it either. Not even using the browser app.
      It just gives me the link to the photo's page. Not from the direct image in .jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't help. =/

10. Ah right! Thank you that is a huge help! I’ll have to give it a go from my PC:lol: thank you!!!

11. Hi all, I just received my Maskcat Feline in tan a few days ago and I wanted to share a quick pic. I just love her size and how versatile she is. She's everything I was hoping for and more :love

[​IMG]feline by H M, on Flickr

12. She is so pretty. I love the tan color. Great wig! Did you make it?

13. I love this wig, too @Oliveoil. It is a handmade wig, but I didn't make it. It came with an OT doll that I own and I was just lucky that it fit Feline. I'd also like to see her in a short hairstyle so I ordered a wig from TashkasBears on Etsy. You mentioned on the previous page that you bought one, too. Do you have a picture of one of your Maskcat dolls wearing it by any chance?

14. It is a nice wig. Always fun when we have something that fits perfectly. I will take a picture in the morning. The color was not exactly what I wanted but that was my mistake. :)

15. Joy can have such a vintage look.
      [​IMG]

16. She can! Ahh I love that face. I promised myself no more dolls this year, but she's so tempting.

17. They're both just lovely @Oliveoil. Those hats are fantastic!

18. Thank you @Idoru and @Hmac58 ! The hats are for Kish Riley and fit perfect. :)

19. My Maskcatdoll Joy arrived today and she's absolutely adorable!
      And, she also poses like a dream :D I love her to pieces!

[​IMG]

#199 Flaxen Hair Girl, Aug 17, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    20. She is beautiful! I love the wig, too!