1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. Congrats on your Joy she’s so pretty and that hair colour really suits her. I’m just asking, did she come with eye putty? Finally looks like mine will take a little longer to come since there was a mix up in the tracking number and I got the notification for someone else’s order from the US so my parcel wasn’t sent yet.

#201 Calust, Aug 17, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    2. @Calust

Thank you! Wig and eyes are the company ones and yes, she comes with eye putty. I hope yours will be shipped soon! She's very beautiful and poses so well!

3. @Flaxen Hair Girl Yay that’s good to know about the putty! I could have had Joy shipped earlier but since Feline wasn’t done yet, I asked the creator to ship them at the same time. Anyways looks like you were right that DHL delivers fast, yours came the day you expected! Hope to see more pics too. I’m considering making an instagram account for my BJD related stuff. I see that some people use Flickr but I don’t really like the layout there.

4. @Calust

Feline was my first choice but finally I adopted Joy and now....I think I need Feline too :lol:
      These dolls are really lovely and well made!

Instagram is a good platform to share photos of dolls and get in touch with other collectors. I also have a doll account on Twitter and a blog on Tumblr. My Flickr account is quite old - I created it in 2006! - and I use it not just for my doll stuff but for all my stuff, in general :whee:

Another pic of my Joy, she can wear Azone ExCute clothes and shoes!!!!

[​IMG]

5. Thank you! The wig is the company one and it's really good!

6. Great outfit! These dolls are very well made. The new body makes them even better. Was the the free wig? My only complaint is the $50 handmade wig is not worth it.

7. Oh goodness, the more I see of these gorgeous doll the more I want one! And I swore I wouldn't get tinies but oh well XD

8. @Oliveoil
      I'm amazed by her cuteness and poseability! The wig is the company, free one. It was a nice surprise, because I didn't expect it would be so lovely and well made!

9. I like the wig on her! I had no idea she can wear Tiny Kitty dresses! Good to know.
      She is really cute. I like her in tan.

10. Well, it's me again with more Feline spam. I made a new wig for her so of course we had to have a photo shoot :)

[​IMG]Fall by H M, on Flickr

11. Does Maskcat ever have sales or events?

12. Last December they had a 6th anniversary event, where you got 10% off if you ordered 2 26 cm dolls with the updated body and if you spent $500 or more you got a free Nerine/Melody head.

13. Good to know, shadow_taktori! But do I want to wait until December to see if there’s a sale...

14. @Hmac58 I love the wig! The color is beautiful and love the streaks of lighter color. Well done!

@Peppermintsheep Events are nice especially if you are ordering more than one doll. I often wonder if wait time is longer because she has more orders to fill during events. I am too impatient. :)

15. That wig is lovely @Hmac58!! The colors look so nice with her skintone. Very pretty!

16. Thanks @Oliveoil and @Idoru. It's the first wig that I've made using ramie fibre and I have to say that it's quite nice to work with.

17. I broke my Joy's elbow!!! :...(
      Now it won't lock in place like the other one. It's a barely, barely noticeable chip but the effect is huge!
      I asked Maskcat if I could buy one and have it sent together with Feline I'm waiting for, let's hope they'll do it.

Edit: I got a response immediately and they will send it for free!

#219 Viridiansummer, Oct 7, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    18. Sorry to hear about Joy's accident @Viridiansummer. It's good to hear that Maskcat has such great customer service though. I hope that your Feline and Joy's replacement part will arrive soon :)