1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. WOW! What a great company!

2. Hey guys, I'm getting a little bit worried about my orders. It'll soon be 5 months since my first order and I have yet to receive any news from Maskcat. In August, I got the notification that two of my orders (Feline and Joy) were sent, but when I checked, they were delivered to a different address in another country. I contacted Maskcat and apparently there was a mistake and I got someone else's tracking number. She told me that my Joy was done but that she still had to finish my Feline's makeup. I told her to take her time and to send the dolls together when she's done. She replied that she will notify me when they're shipped. Again, this conversation happened in mid August.

I don't want to be annoying and contact her about that because I did tell her to take her time and all (and I am fine with waiting as long as I get my parcels undamaged) but I'm just afraid that she forgot about these two orders. I'm also waiting for my Inez who is yet to be shipped so I don't know if she's planning to ship all 3 dolls together? Anyways, I think I'm just looking for some reassurance here? I've been told that it can take up to 6 months for an order to be delivered.

#222 Calust, Nov 1, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    3. @Calust i think its definitely worth contacting her again. Banyo is quite good with customer service in my experience, so I dont think youd be bothering her. My last order did take a long time- over 4 months.

4. Hi dear, please don't worry we made a mistake on last batch of 26cm doll(over 50dolls),their back can't place straight very well so i decided to make new, that made some of order delayed but some of them can be finished within a week.

And yes sorry for my mistake i wrote a wrong tracking number because i have 3 same order like yours XD

Please don't worry I will send your dolls asap when they're finished :)

5. @Maskcat
      Thank you so much for replying here! Knowing the reason why they are delayed makes me feel much better now.

6. Did anyone here get their shipping notice yet? It's supposed to be sometime in November, right? I'm asking here because I don't want to bother the artist.
      EDIT: Lol I just checked the status on the website and it has updated!!!

#226 Viridiansummer, Nov 24, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    7. My order status has finally updated as well! I placed the order in early July, so their 3-4 months estimate was a bit optimistic, but I've been through worse in this hobby. :lol:
      Now begins the next adventure, seeing how the shipping will go in these uncertain times.

8. I just got my shipping notice! :dance

Edit: Never mind that, she is allready here! The shipping must have gone insanely well. According to the tracking she was picked up on the 26th, if that is correct she moved from Hong Kong to Sweden in four days!

She is so pretty!

#228 Lillith, Nov 30, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    9. Congrats! Which sculpt did you get?

10. Thank you. I got Joy in tan. :)

Edit to add a picture. I gave her a basic face-up today.
      [​IMG]

#230 Lillith, Nov 30, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    11. Oh she's so pretty in tan, thanks for sharing! I love Joy's face... ♥

12. Thanks! I'm super happy with her. She's a perfect mix of gentle and alert. I am very impressed with the body. The tiny feet makes it a little bit tricky to get her to stand, but other than that she is very nice to pose and handle.
      Right now she wears the eyes and wig that came with her, but I think I want to find some brown eyes and possibly a darker wig. I do like the style of the wig, though, it's very close to what I pictured for her.

13. I'm getting my Feline today! DHL actually tried to deliver her yesterday, but I wasn't home because I wasn't expecting it!
      Shame, it would be such an awesome birthday gift

Btw, is anyone partaking in the anniversary event? I might get Inez and add the $30 needed to get the little cat doll, we'll see.

14. @Viridiansummer Did Feline arrive? I was tempted to order Klara and get the cat but decided to wait. I have been looking at the Maskcat MSD girls. The cat is really cute. I have no idea how to paint it. :(

@Calust Did you receive your order? Hope you post photos soon.

15. @Oliveoil Yes, I just got the package yesterday (the 4th)! I was so happy! I didn’t have time to open it earlier because I had to go to work (I work the evening shift.)

It's now about 3:30 AM where I live, I'm exhausted but I dressed them up with what I had and took some quick pics on a shelf because I really wanted to share them too! They're insanely cute and petite. Blythe clothes and shoes fit like a dream. Photos really don't do them justice, especially not my old iphone quality images. The wigs are also very silky and pretty and fit so well. I'm glad to have the trio in my possession. I'll try to take better pics in the future. Maskcat really makes some beautiful dolls! Just in case you haven't figured out which is who, from left to right: Joy, Feline and Inez. :D

[​IMG]

16. @Calust They are lovely. Congratulations!

17. Congratulations! They are so cute together! I am happy they arrived safely.
      :)

18. Thanks everyone! Now that I have more dolls, I feel even more passionate to practice sewing clothes and make a diorama for them over the Christmas holidays. Also, how good are they at standing up? I have some Blythe stands which fit perfectly at their waist, but I'm afraid that they'll fall down and break and so for now they're just sitting awkwardly inside my glass cabinet.

19. I use stands for my girls. They seem to stand well. I just don’t want to take any chances. Sewing and making dioramas should be fun.

20. Oh, sorry I wasn't clear enough. I meant how well do they stand on a stand (and not by themselves.) I wouldn't risk letting them stand on their own either. I never used a doll stand before so I don't trust them completely lol, I fear that the doll will fall anyways. But if you had no trouble with your stands, then I shouldn't either.