1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. I have bought from wimkut before. She is very talented.
      This morning I received a shipping notice for Klara! That was fast!
      I ordered December 23rd. :) I requested a faint sprinkle of freckles across her nose.

2. @Oliveoil
      Woha, congratulations! It's fast, really! I'm now crossing my fingers for my Feline: I ordered her at the end of December too :aheartbea

3. Great! Hopefully she will ship soon. :)

4. I'm wondering, does any of you guys have companions for these dolls from other companies? I am pretty new to this size and I'm trying to build up a general idea of what is out there. I look for anything that fits well both size and scale -wise. Things that are close but won't work for one reason or another would also be useful to know.
      So, what else do you guys have in your collections?

5. I have a MYou slim 27 cm doll, and my Feline, at 25cm, is like a little sister to her.
      She was designed to wear Blythe clothes and shoes, so there's a huge variety out there. I usually shop on Etsy. Feline has longer legs and a larger waist, so very fitted outfits might not fit.

6. That is good to know. You wouldn't happen to have a photo of them together?

7. There's a photo on the MYou discussion thread, I think.

8. Klara arrived safely. I love the three together.
      [​IMG]

9. Where do you buy wigs for the smaller headed ones? I am thinking of buying an Inez but I’m worried wig options would be too limited. I tried googling 3-4in wigs but the smallest I could find is around the 5-6 range

10. I've got a couple of Dollmore wigs from their '(4-5) 16" fashion doll' category. The fit is good, but the wavy ones can be a bit on the puffy side.

11. Blue Fairy sells some 3-4” wigs for their Pocket Fairies (Bluefairy International-I will always be here for you) but they are having a wig clearance sale right now, so they might be out of some of them.

Fatiao, a taobao seller on etsy, also sells wigs that size (Fatiao Doll shop by fatiao on Etsy)

Edit to add one more! Hannasu (they used to make faux mohair wigs for Leeke World, but are now their own company) has beautiful faux mohair wigs in size 3-4". Their heat-resistant fiber wigs only go down to size 4-5" inches, though. (Here's the link to the 3-4" faux mohair wigs: LM Wig - 3~4inch)

#271 Peppermintsheep, Mar 4, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    12. I can add that I have a 3-4" dollmore wig as well and that is too small, so make sure to research the maker to see if they run large or small and how much stretch they have. I can force the smaller wig onto the head, but it pops right off again.
      The circumference of Joy's head is just a tiny bit over 4", so it makes sense.

13. :lol:
      Thank you, I’ll take note of this! I wonder if it’s the same for Inez

Thank you for the info! I am now more convinced I should get an Inez :lol:

14. I've been having some fun doing crochet for my Joy (still nameless). I didn't intend to make a multi-layered, all crochet outfit, but that's what happend.

[​IMG]

Normally I'm a carachter person. Most of my other dolls have their own style, personallity, backstroy etc. But this little girl is essentially just a mannequin so far, but I'm having so much fun making things for her that I don't care. :whee:

15. I really want to know this too! Especially for the 18cm bobble head dolls.

16. I bought two mohair wigs from Natrume on Etsy and they look amazing in them. They fit perfectly and she even included some tacky glue with them.

I also own Limhwa (EosDoll) Sara and Mari and they can kind of share clothes, even very tailored dresses I made them. They don't really look like same species though.
      I think maybe MetisDoll 24cm dolls or Little Monica Muse Sarubia could look good with them?

17. I'm adding Little Monica Muse dolls to my further research list. Thanks!

18. I ordered a Xagadoll Mini Ted many moons ago because I wanted a doll with an open mouth. When I get her, hopefully in June, I'll post a picture of her next to a Maskcat doll. I think that they will look good together because they share similar dimensions.

19. That would be great. Thanks!

20. This isn't the greatest wig on poor Avery (they have a new one now...) but here's a pic of my Feline next to a Xagadoll Mini Ann! I think Ann has about the same head proportions as Ted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aaaand this is possibly less helpful, because Feline is all the way on the end, but here's every mature 1/6 doll I currently have (in varying states of dress, completion and... wig-having-on.

[​IMG]

There's a few other dolls in there, so I hope that's helpful! I posted the list of who is in that picture in the mature 1/6 thread, here. (Edit: HaHA! Images: fixed!)

#280 Idoru, Jun 1, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 1, 2021