1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. Congrats on the order, @Idoru :cheer
      I hope you will post some pictures when you get her because I have been curious about how Feline looks in tan. :evilplot:

2. Congrats @Idoru :kitty1 I second the hoping you take pictures! Did you get her blank or with faceup?

3. I will post SO many pictures, never fear...!

And @shinibun I got her blank! I always get blank dolls haha. I'm excited!

4. [​IMG]

My spouse gave me Gladys for xmas (well, a shipping notice--and she arrived a few days later :) & here she is. Good to know the Blythe shoes fit her, I've sent for some stockings and shoes & I like her in this vintage Madame Alexander 8" Gretel dress. I was actually really surprised when I opened the box because I'd asked for Feline! She is lovely though & I adore her elf ears and big eyes.

#24 vignoche, Jan 1, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    5. [​IMG]Maskcat Feline by QuietYurei, on Flickr

Here is my Feline. She shipped super fast and I am so happy to have her, everything about her is enchanting. I love this small size so so so much. :)

She is wearing a layered Blythe dress. It fits fine, but doubling up on layers it is a tad on the tight side. Wig is by Maskcat doll, it is 3/4 size. Her shoes are Barbie FR shoes, they fit pretty well except are a bit loose, with socks they would probably be perfect, I still need to purchase some. I am waiting on a pair of Blythe shoes to compare with. Maskcat lists her eye size as 8mm, but I have many pairs of 6mm on hand and prefer the look of those, as her eye opening are a tad narrow. You can see more detail of the eye and iris with the 6mm size. If you like a big iris size though, 8mm is fine.

[​IMG]Maskcat Doll Feline by QuietYurei, on Flickr
      A close up of her face, wearing default wig and Kokdoll 6mm eyes.

6. My precious girl came today!! Not a bad wait at all. You can see pictures of her in her box opening thread. But here's one for the road. ♥

[​IMG]

7. Idoru, she is beautiful in that tan skin. :) Where did you get that lovely dress btw?

8. I got it from a Taobao store.. I will have to check my order history to remember which one though! It's for Momoko. It's a bit too big for her, actually-- it slips off of her shoulders. But it works for now!

9. I ordered a tan Feline as well! I can’t wait for her!

10. I just ordered her!!! I'm sooooo excited!
      She's gonna be the last doll of my collection!!

11. [​IMG]

Another shot of my Feline, showing how small she is. She wears all Blythe stuff, though her torso is longer than Blythe's.

12. She's lovely @QuietYurei ! I love how you've styled her. :) I'm part of the Waiting on a Tan Feline club at the moment. :lol:

13. What an adorable girl @QuietYurei !! I love that wig color on her. And cute outfit too!

14. [​IMG]

My full set Heidi arrived today! It's been windy and grey (thus her little flyaway hairs blowing all over....) but I wanted to take at least a couple of semi-decent pictures of this precious girl. I'm so impressed by her and I love her sweet, thoughtful expression. :chibi

15. I was hoping to see owner pics of Heidi! She does look sweet and thoughtful and her full set is lovely!

16. Hey, this is my first post here! I just thought I'd say I'm excited to get my Feline and I'll be sure to post pictures!

17. She is really pretty - thanks for sharing!

18. She's soooo cute--I am in love! ♥

19. @shinibun , she is such a sweetheart!

I was looking to getting an Inez and I didnt think her fullset was available because I didnt see it on Banyo's etsy, but it was on her website! So the pink skin fullset Inez is coming home to me :dance