1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. Congrats @Cydril ! Inez is such a cutie. :D Her fullset is lovely too; I'm in love with her dress. I've been soooo tempted to pick up her basic version during Maskcat's sale but I have so many other dolls on layaway I'm still paying off rn. At least she's not limited, so she'll come home to me eventually. :chibi

2. Inez is here! Unfortunately her leg broke during shipping (I blame DHL :| ) But MaskCat already agreed to send me a new leg part, thank goodness. Otherwise shes really lovely! I feel so lucky to have her :)
      Also I think her dress is on backwards in this photo, whoops...

[​IMG]

3. She's beautiful! Shame about the leg, but at least it's being replaced!

4. Oh my gosh! I'm sorry to hear about the leg but at least she'll be getting a new one quickly. And she's gorgeous, I love her faceup!

5. Cydril: Do you mean the Maskcat etsy shop or another one?

6. Yes, maskcat"s etsy ^^ Banyo is the artists name.

7. She's gorgeous! It's so cute how tiny she is compared to your other dolls. I'm glad to hear her leg will be replaced. I got my Feline in August and forgot to post her here, whoops. I haven't set up a doll profile because I don't have a name for her yet, but I love her to death!
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Shes really cute! I love that wig :)

9. Oh, she's lovely and those shoes are incredible! I have an Inez on order though Alice's Collection but alas, fullsets are sold out....

10. Inez's new leg arrived today so she is as good as new :D
      @icicle, I hope you get your girl soon!

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
      Feline dressed up during Christmas in her Blythe clothes.

Those pics of Inez are tempting me to get her so Feline has a companion, she looks really cute

12. I love that outfit! Is her wig from MaskCat?

13. Hi guys!

Just put in an order for Inez in their tan resin. Originally I was looking for a "weird" yosd sculpt that would match a gothic/macabre story for my character to be re-shelled into. The msd size is a bit hard for me to find the wanted diorama crafts and space. Then I came across Inez and her solemn face. It was perfect since I was looking for a mature sculpt with teeny eyes and she'll be the perfect size for creating a diorama for. Blythes seem to have such great clothes too- I'm excited!!

14. Oo, congratulations! We'd love to see her when she's settled in

15. Thanks Icicle! I saw wait time looks like 4 months in the waiting room, hopefully she makes it a little faster since she's blank. I really love the look of the company box too.

16. [​IMG]
      My Selene says "hi"! When I first opened the box, I was surprised how small she is. But she is so amazingly detailed at the same time! I'm in love.

#56 forbannelse, Apr 23, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    17. @forbannelse , shes adorable! What skin tone is that?

Took Inez out and tried on a new outfit today ^^
      [​IMG]

18. @Cydril, thank you! It's a white skintone, it maybe looks a bit yellow-ish because of poor lighting.
      Your Inez is so pretty! And her mori clothes are just adorable! *-*

19. [​IMG]

I have rarely seen this girl around so I am contributing to a Gladys post~

20. Has everyone seen the new body sculpt double joint for the new 26cm line and the additional ballet hand and feet? I'm so looking forward to seeing them on etsy :love I'm thinking of maybe getting a Feline in Tan or wait to see if they're thinking of doing new head sculpt but they look so amazing! :XD: