1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. That is unusual, to have no updates for 2 weeks. I have heard of people just having their parcel arrive at their door without the tracking showing anything. Maybe that will happen for you. Good luck!

2. Thanks but I am not holding my breath. This is very strange. I ordered her Dec 28th. I understand the virus has slowed things down.
      Not much I can do about it but wait.

3. I received my Gladys but there was a delay between the tracking number being issued and the updates starting. I'm guessing they have them packed and ready to go, but are just waiting to be picked up. Not sure why my Gladys would have gone out before your orders, though! :( I work in the logistics industry and things are VERY strange right now. Air freight is super expensive and it's possible they're waiting until they have a certain threshold of packages, or there's something else going on. But if I had to guess, if you have a tracking number with no updates, Maskcat is probably still holding your package.

4. Thank you. They don't have the package but it with whoever ships for them. I am trying not to be discouraged under the circumstances. Please post photos when you can. Do you like her?

5. She's a bit paler than I expected, and much lighter compared to my other bjd (an Orange Tea Dolls Pollet) but I am extremely excited about her! I'm hoping to send her for a faceup in June. I'll post photos when I have the chance (she's on my Instagram @ceaselessvoid already).

6. Congratulations on getting your Gladys, @trollbus. I checked out your box opening pics on Instagram and she looks great!

7. Is anybody waiting on December order? My tracking number still states April 24, label was made but DHL has not received. Maskcat is telling me customs is holding. She offered a replacement Joy but still not shipped. I wonder if anyone is having the same problem. :(

8. Hi Oliveoil, I ordered a Joy on December 31 through Alice's Collections, and there my order is still labelled as 'Processing". So it seems they haven't received it either yet. AC has always been really good in letting me know when my orders get shipped out, so I haven't contacted them yet, figuring the delay is due to the virus.

9. Hello @Wolfboy ..Thank you! I am sorry for your delay but good to hear I am not alone. Hope we get Joy soon. :)

10. Hello hello! I have just purchased feline and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me... for azone doll clothes... is it the 1/6 or the 1/12 that fit her? :blush

11. Oooh this line of dolls is very sweet! I'm super tempted to buy one...but they're all so lovely I'm not sure I can pick!

12. Thank you! Oh my gosh there is so much to buy now! I’m genuinely scared for my bank account :XD:

13. i just bought feline second hand... she hasn’t even arrived yet and I already want to buy Joy:love they’re just too precious

14. Too true! I keep going back to the website to stare at Inez haha

15. I’ve been doing the same thing! The tan resin looks so wonderful... I’m trying hard not to just dive in:lol:

16. I’m glad I’m not the only one! If I wasn’t trying to save for a MDR Bunyol...Inez would’ve been bought lol

17. I have Inez and love her. The quality is superb. I also have Gladys and Heidi. They have a bigger head.
      You can't go wrong buying from Maskcat direct. :)

18. Where do you usually get wigs for her? And does she fit Blythe clothing?

19. She fits most Blythe clothing. Wigs are hard..she can wear Kish Riley wigs and I had some made by Mimi on flickr. She makes the best wigs. Flickr name is mnmimi
      She is wearing a Blythe dress and mimi wig...and Blythe shoes
      [​IMG]