1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 57cm Dolls - part 2

May 2, 2017

1. i sure hope they release tan skin again. i would love to add a tan skin maskact lissett to my group.

2. @Syuka09808 I hope they do, Lisette is a sweet girl especially in tan skin!

Here mine:
      [​IMG]

3. @Follow-the-Wind
      OMG your Lisette is just amazing (as she always is)!! I really hope I can get a tan maskcat girl but I wonder if they would re-open the line...fingers crossed!!

4. omg she is so cute i pray that they reopen tan line. She is my grail!

5. Yes i'm crossing all my fingers. xD

6. @Moria_ash Thank you! I hope Maskcat will reopen their tan skin line, because it's a very beautiful color. One of my favorite tan!

@Syuka09808 Thank you! I hope you will get one :)

7. Hey! Has anyone shelled a maskcat girl as a boy before? Or know anyone who has? I'm looking at the Lisette sculpt at the moment.

8. Hello I saw one on Weibo (Chinese website). Here is the link to the post:

Sina Visitor System

The owner said it is a Lis head on a AE62 boy body. Not sure if AE means Asleep eidolon? (sorry I'm not familiar with this company)
      Hope this helps.

P.S. I don't know if you can see the post...if you can't you can go to the official weibo of Maskcatdoll and you can find the re-post )

9. Noooooo, I didn't need to see that. So cute!

10. Oh how lovely! Thank you so much!

11. We have some Maskcat dolls as boys (Nerine, Evelyn and Yael) and already posted some photos! ^^ Mostly on Instagram but also a few here on DoA~ I can imagine Lisette as a boy would look super cute too! ♡

12. Thank you!

13. Hi all! I'm new to Maskcat, so I'm hoping someone could help me with a question? Dolly Planet seems to have some of the Maskcat 1/3 girls in stock, even in tan??? Has anyone worked with Dolly Planet before? Thank you!

14. I would check with Maskcat and see if they are an authorized dealer. In most cases, I prefer to deal with the company directly.

15. Dolly Planet is the more recent official website of Kok Doll (MsKokokok), who is an official Maskcat Doll dealer. You can see it on Maskcat's website under "contact". Kok Doll uses many Maskcat girls as wig models, too, very beautiful to look at...<3

16. Thank you both for your help! I did also contact Maskcat and received confirmation :3

17. I'm so excited, I ordered a pink Ronia! Thanks for your help with Dolly Planet, but I decided to go direct through Maskcat, after all. I also picked up the blue outfit with the gray sweater and hat.

Ronia takes 14mm eyes, yes? I know it says that on Maskcat, but Ronia's DollyPlanet listing says 16mm, so that's why I ask.

I assume I'm looking at roughly a 3-4 month wait? And does anyone know where I can find a wig similar to Ronia's default?

Sorry for all the questions! I'm very excite :whee:

18. It looks like Maskcat is sculpting a new 1/3 body! I'm excited, I'm admittedly not the hugest fan of the current one and was planning to hybrid Margo (...eventually).

19. I don't have Ronia (I eventually will XD) but since she has big eyes like Evelyn and Lis (which I own) I am pretty sure she wears 16mm. Not sure why the official site said 14mm XD.

20. I am excited too! I really want a official body which match my the skin colour of my Lis perfectly and not to mention the neck hole size...But it seems like the new body will be the same height as the current one. I was expecting a taller one....but not really important because the body line of the new sculpt is so beautiful.