1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 57cm Dolls - part 2

May 2, 2017

1. I ordered a Margo on the new body, I'm so excited! MC is also offering a bundle on the new extra parts for the ver 3 body (2 pairs of hands and 2 feet). Whee!

I'm not sure if I ever linked to my blog post on Ronia, but you can read it here.

2. WHY did I discover Maskcat dolls?
      I already wanted all the Dollstown dolls, and now I want all the Maskcat dolls too (apparently I'm not the only one loving both companies).
      I'm not saying thanks for making me fall in love with your company Maskcat.
      :D:love
      I'll need to save a lot of money for sure........

3. @X-aël
      Welcome to the club! I want all the Maskcat doll as well. Sadly even if I have enough money my room is too tiny for all of them. I've already ordered a new ver. body and hand/leg parts. Hope they will release tan skin big girl again soon.

4. Does anyone have photos of Margo, Lisette or Astrid? :abambi:

5. Here is my Lisette. <3 her. :)
      [​IMG]

6. @cthulhu Oh she's lovely! And what an absolutely unique looking wig she's wearing!!

7. Yes the wig is very special. Did you make it by yourself? Looks like it takes a lot of work...

8. I made my Ronia a wig! Big pic below the cut.
      [​IMG]

9. @Follow-the-Wind Your Lisette is such a unique looking girl! I love her steampunk outfit!

@bronzephoenix The wig you made for your girl suits her so well- it matches her eye colour and her face up so well. The chair she is sitting in is amazing btw :ablink:

10. Thank you! I showed the wig fibers to my faceup artist @rianne , she is amazing. The chair is the Volks Flower Crowning chair, which I was somehow able to find with a WTB thread :love

11. @Lotte Rotten
      In case if you still want to see Margo. (BTW the girl on the right is Evelyn)

[​IMG]

12. @Moria_ash Thank you for sharing those photos of your girls- they're adorable and beautifully styled! I'm so jealous of the dress that your Lisette is wearing btw :kitty1

13. bronzephoenix, your Ronia is gorgeous. I love her faceup as well as the wig. <3
      Moria_ash, your girls are lovely. I especially love the style of your Evelyn & your Lisette is amazing! (gorgeous dress!!)
      Thanks for asking, I didn't make the wig my Lisette is wearing. A couple of years ago I came across some amazing wigs fs in the market place here. The previous owner had bought this one & an identical wig with dark hair on Tao Bao a couple of years earlier. I debated spending so much on wigs, let alone second hand wigs, but they are such fine quality & look great on both dolls so I am glad I did. Lisette tried on this wig when I put her in the fancy red dress. Before that she always wore one of the Maskcat wigs which I also love on her.

14. Does anyone have resin comparisons of new white skin with littlemonica or Volks white skins?

15. Can anyone write a small review for the ver 3 body? Like does it pose well? I’m planning to get one for my floating head at home so i really need help ;;

16. Has anyone ordered a doll in the new normal and received it? I know it's pinker than the original NS but I'm curious to know how pink it is. I really love the aesthetics of the newest body and I'm considering it for a Magic Time head. As far as I know MT pink is a super pale pink color with no hint of yellow, so I'm curious to know if the new Maskcat normal could match. Thanks so much~

17. From what I understand from their ig is that it's the same as the original normal pink skin. But I'd be interested to see user photos as well! Especially how it looks like with other pink skins. The body is super beautiful and delicate!