1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 57cm Dolls - part 2

May 2, 2017

1. @Eacretp Claudette looks fabulous.......and I agree the default eyes really do suit her. I like the colour of her resin too

2. Your Claudette is stunning! I can hear Tan skin Maskcatdoll girls calling me...asking me to bring them home....

3. I went to Hong Kong Dollive two weeks ago and took some photos at the Maskcatdoll booth. I am so happy that I met Banyo in person and had a chance to see the new models ! Banyo was a sweet lady !:love

[​IMG]

BTW the one at the bottom right corner is my Edin (Evelyn) lol.

4. What sculpt is the middle one? I like the new little one and wonder if that is her?

5. The one in the middle is Margo! I couldn't recognized her (I have Margo too...) until I checked Banyo's blog XDD. An elegant Japanese beauty isn't she.
      The blonde at the bottom left corner is the latest MSD size girl called Bellis and the one with a cute cat hat is the new 1:8 scale girl who hasn't been released yet. They are soooooo adorable!

#105 Moria_ash, Jul 25, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    6. @Moria_ash How wonderful that you met Banyo in person! What a wonderful experience!!! :dance
      And oh my goodness about the middle one being a Margo! I was thinking she was an up and coming new sculpt! LOL! But she really is just so different from my Margo!

Is 'Hong Kong Dollive' an exhibition only, or could you buy there too?
      I was wondering if Maskcat had any clothing items for sale in their booth?

Thank you so much for the photos
      And you did so well taking your own doll there...........as Maskcat dolls are heavy to carry around all day!

7. @Jane
      Hello! I am glad you like the photos :blush Carrying Edin around all day is easier than I thought. Edin is already much lighter than my 65 cm boys lol. Although I actually had sore muscles after taking photos with a heavy camera while carrying Edin and two bags (filled with items I bought there) all day:XD: BUT it's worth the pain XDDDD
      Hong Kong Dollvie is a doll show that you can buy there and see newly released dolls from different doll companies like Peak's Woods and Chicabonita etc. Maskcatdoll was one of them but sadly there were no clothing items for sale this time (I want Margo's official green dress:...() . Instead they offered a 20% discount if you ordered their doll at their booth.

8. @Moria_ash Oh yes! A heavy camera is such a pain to carry around all day!

A 20% discount was good.....did you order from them?

9. @Jane
      No...I didn't. They only offered discount for full doll order but I really ran of space already. Only new head is allowed to come in.
      I wish I could get every one of Maskcatdoll if only I have more space...

10. The pics from Dollive are beautiful!! Now I'm even more excited to go to BJDC this weekend in Austin. I know for sure that one of the vendors is going to have Maskcatdolls with her! Can't wait to see what she brings!! Will keep you posted of my "finds!"

11. I love the one in the top left corner! Is she a new model?

12. How exciting! Good luck!

13. Actually she is ...Xilv!! :XD:Banyo said she's on a AiL-Dolls body so she looks shorter.

14. @Moria_ash Thank you for your answer! I didn't recognize the Xilv. She is wonderful as an japanese beauty!

15. @Eacretp
      Hope you have a wonderful doll event experience! I can't wait to see your photos!

16. Moria_ash - thanks for posting those pictures! Just out of curiosity, do you have more photos from the Dollive? :3

17. Yes I took quite a lot of pictures there but because of the poor lighting condition and all my luggage nearly half of them were too blurry to show and the rest of them took me some time to make a quick fix in LR. Here is the link:

11 (1 of 1)

Not very interested in smaller doll so no photo of them at all LOL.

18. Moria_ash - Wonderful photos, thank you so much for sharing! I'm sorry to hear that many of your photos came out too blurry- but the ones you did upload are great! :kitty2

19. Thank you so much for the link to the extra photos........I loved looking at them all

20. @Lotte Rotten
      @Jane
      I'm glad that you like the pictures! I guess I better save up for a flashlight and a soft box LOL. There are two more doll event coming up in Hong Kong in Oct and Nov. I will definitely take some more pictures there.

I read Banyo's blog and she said Evelyn is her most favourite girl. I'm glad I brought my Evelyn to her booth last time :XD:

#120 Moria_ash, Aug 3, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2017