1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcatdoll 42cm doll line

Oct 27, 2016

1. Hello, I'm waiting, too! Since I ordered a full set it may be awhile yet but I am sure she will be worth the wait!

2. Does anyone have more photos of this girl? I would love to see more owner pics as I have Anemone on my wishlist :chibi

3. I would love to see more owner pics too.

4. New Maskcat MSD girl, Bellis, is sooooo cute! :XD: I hope so much someone on here orders her, I would love to see owners pics!!

5. I will get Anemone and Bellis and I will post some photos with them after I painted them~ ^^

6. Oh it would be lovely to see them both together- thank you!^^ I have had Anemone on my Wishlist for a long time now, I hope I can get enough money to order her later this year... I might have to add Bellis to my Wishlist also - both MSD girls are sooo pretty!! :XD:

7. Finally I was able to paint our Bellis~ :aheartbea I took some photos with her today

[​IMG]

first of all this is the only photo I can show you, I need to edit some more later :sweat I will post the rest of them in the DoA gallery later~! :blush

8. @prettyinplastic Oh she's such a cutie! Beautiful face up, beautiful wig & beautiful outfit- thank you soooo much for sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of her! :D

Do you know if Maskcat has any European dealers//shops that carry their dolls? I always hesitate to buy from outside of the EU because of our crazy custom fees here in Denmark >____<

9. thank you very much for your praise! I'm happy you like her too~ x///3 ♡

so far as I know the only european dealer is La Résinerie ^^ you can find informations about all the Maskcat dealer here: Maskcat website

10. I finally got around to taking Anemone's picture today. It was kind of a dangerous shoot --- mockingbirds nesting were territorial :)

[​IMG]

11. It's a lovely picture with the blossoms! I'm glad the mockingbirds didn't cause trouble!

12. @bajib Your girl is a cutie! Can I ask you what skin colour she is? :3

13. Thank you! I had to keep watching out for the parent birds!

Thank you! She is pink but she has always been very pale.

14. @bajib Oh she is the pink skin tone? I'm currently waiting for my Anemone (ordered her in April) and I was a bit unsure about what skin tone to choose (pink or normal yellow), but I went for pink in the end :3 I also had a bit of trouble deciding between Anemone or Bellis- but Anemone really is a cutie, I think^^ She looks both cute and fragile and innocent :3

15. Congrats on your incoming Anemone! I think you will really like her. She does look cute and fragile and innocent. I like that she looks so young. Mine is from the first release so her resin may be lighter, but I like pink the best. I wanted Bellis, too but now I am hoping for another Fay head to be Anemone's sister.

16. @bajib Thank you, I'm very excited about getting my Anemone :kitty2 Can I ask you what you think of the Maskcat MSD body? Does it pose well? I have dolls myself with non-jointed torsos and I know they don't always pose that well (but they are pretty to look at imho)^^

17. The body is pretty without the torso joint, but her posing does seem more limited. She does basic poses OK and stands and sits while she looks pretty. She's not much for athletic poses :)

18. Even when her posing is limited i really love my Anemone yoy i finally made some clothes so she can wear and be presented in the thread. So, here's Merle <3

[​IMG]

Tags: