1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature 1/6 Dolls - part 3

Mar 3, 2020

1. #1 SteamWitch, Mar 3, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2020
    2. Oh double post!!!
      True and Lyric making bad blue moon jokes. (It could be worse!!)
      [​IMG]blue moon by SteamWitch, on Flickr

3. @ATBryant aaaaand now i've decided I really want a Constantin fullset, and the preorder is over, and I have asked and they may not ever be produced again! Woe.

4. Oh no! Did the artist mean the fullset or the entire sculpt is discontinued? Either way, it sucks :(

5. She said she is working on a new doll and is not sure whether any more constantin will be produced or not. My fault for procrastinating I guess but I’m still disappointed

6. YukaTanDolls also makes wonderful1/6 boys and the preorder is open right now!

7. SisterFox Princesses Lily is all about the wearing of the green this time of year. So Happy St. Patrick's Day (a few days late) and Happy Spring. (I look forward to warmer weather and the return of toilet paper to my grocery store's shelves.)
      [​IMG]

8. Since we are talking about Constantine, I will show you my own. Being in self-isolation, he hangs out with his figures, although he would rather hang out with friends.
      [​IMG]

9. Tell the handsom dude that this is a great time to reorganize!

10. I got 6mm glass eyes for two of my gang recently, so only one of my dolls needs different eyes. I know which ones I want for him, I just need to order them. I'm having a heck of a time finding the right wigs for three of them. I ordered a Leeke World 4-5 for one of them, and its perfect- except that its huge. And the company doesn't make it any smaller. :sigh And although I like the Monique wigs I have, finding one in the right style and color in the right size is a challange.

11. A group of friends gather to celebrate Easter. My dolls exist in an alternate universe that has never heard of social distancing.
      [​IMG]

12. Sweet group!

13. Thanks @El BJD! I thought of having them all wear face masks, but I was already cross-eyed after finishing the tiny pink dress. (That doll is probably 1/8 scale.) I could barely see to take the photo, much less make 7 tiny masks.:lol:

14. It's nice to see faces without masks! How tall is the little one?

15. Yes, I agree with you.
      @vermont chick, great company, good when all together! I liked the idea of little masks and will try to make them for my dolls.
      Meanwhile, somewhere in Moscow, the third week of self-isolation continues.
      [​IMG]

16. @abris That's a great picture! It looks like she is getting a bit bored with sitting on the couch!

17. Bardo Research Lami is 18cm (around 7 inches not counting the wig).

@abris - Thanks. I love your photo! Great pose with great props--I wish I could find enough in-scale props to put together a room setting that makes sense.

18. I just stumbled upon a Chinese doll maker I don't know anything about called "口口尢乙". They seem to have a line of tiny dolls that look like they could be sisters to Dollzone's 19cm special tinies. I can't read a thing, but was wondering if anyone knows about them?
      The website is here

I also saw a few pictures on Instagram which led me to finding that site from a faceup artist:
      Photo 1 of "Quella"
      Photo 2 of "Muriel"

19. Grandao is making tiny Lucifer again!