1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature 1/6 Dolls - part 3

Mar 3, 2020

1. I already have 2 of those lovely Lucifer boys! I was hoping for a new head. :frownyblush:

2. I'm not very familiar with Granado Lucifer dolls but they're one of the few male sculpts that I've seen in the mature tiny 1/6 group. Thanks for sharing that they are available, @Leo Pheonix. I'd love to see photos of a Granado Lucifer with Maskcat Feline or MYou Gina. These are the two mature tinies that I'm waiting for. It would be great to get them a male friend to hang with :)

3. @Hmac58 Ask and you shall receive! Here's my tan Feline with my Lucifer.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They have quite the height gap!

4. She makes a good child for him.

5. Thanks so much for the photos, @Idoru. I like him a lot. Even though there's a height difference they do look proportionally OK together - maybe father and daughter as Nancy suggested. I'm thinking very seriously about getting a Lucifer now. Where did you get his clothes, if you don't mind me asking?

6. @Hmac58 I made the shirt and pants actually! The shoes I got from a Taobao store, I'm afraid I don't remember which one. I do agree that they look good together! As far as their characters go she is supposed to be fairly young, so I think it works. :)

7. Wow, his clothes look great! . I'm very impressed. Sewing in such a small scale is not easy.

8. Taking photos of my older dolls brings back such good memories. Limwha Mari is still one of my favorite dolls.
      [​IMG]

9. So lovely @-T2P- ! She is one of my grail dolls. Thanks for posting this :)

10. She's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing, I love all the ToYou girls.

11. Just saw a fullset Mini Gem that i recognized as one of the old Uyoo releases on eBay for a great price (i think it was originally called Angel Uyoo or something, it was the elf-eared Uyoo wearing an angel outfit.) She’s one of the really lovely sets Soom did with this sculpt between like 2005 and 2008, other notable examples including Glory of Love, Arch of Triumph, Super Song, Quiet Rabbit and Sparkling Forever. one of you other good 1/6 people give her a loving home before I cave ;A;

I just went to look for the listing on Soom’s site and i guess they took it down :-( that’s my reminder to save the ones that are still up and rehost them somewhere so they don’t go the way of so many old company photos (currently I’m trying to hunt down ANY company photos of 1/4 Orientdoll, aka Migi’s pre-Migidoll work, and kicking myself for not saving them.)

#32 evilhamster13, May 31, 2020
      Last edited: May 31, 2020
    12. @-T2P-
      Marie looks nice. I like her make-up and wings.

The oldest character among my dolls is grandma Marfa.
      She is 24 cm (9.5 in) tall with 16 joints, made by Alexandra Sotskova.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I'm adding two more to my mature tiny group. I ordered Granado's new Galileo 30cm and Soom Rick MiniGem from their Best Choice event. Hoping I'll have them both before Christmas.

14. @abris - I'm in love with your grandma Marfa. It's nice to see a sculptor approach an older character with dignity. Russian sculptors are amazing.

Congrats @SteamWitch ! Those two MiniGems sure are tempting. Galileo gave me a little nudge, too. I hope you get them in time for Christmas. The only dolls I've received since the world went into quarantine are dolls that were already in the US. That hasn't stopped me from ordering. There's going to be some kind of traffic jam when all these packages finally get the go-ahead to travel.

15. Congrats @SteamWitch! I juuuust missed Galileo because I spaced it, I'm sad... so please post lots of pictures, hehehe.

@abris She looks amazing! I love her.

16. I would probably have gotten Galileo too, but they ended the order period sooner than they originally said. I'm now hoping for a tiny version of Raguel. I'm also hoping for another order period for Bardo Research Thel and Atelier Momoni Kitty M.

17. I can't wait to see that skinny body. I may have to get another since the bodies are sold separately.

18. Belladonna Chanterelle is an Illusion Spirit ‘Spirit’. Her wings never did get sent from the company before they closed up shop so she’s always been really cranky and more trixy because of it. Wig is an old one from Volks for Dollie+ and needs more rehab.
      [​IMG]

19. Aww! Poor girl! It looks like LullabyBayWings on etsy makes some nice wings. Perhaps she could find something she likes.