1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature 1/6 Dolls - part 3

Mar 3, 2020

1. Will do!

I plan on sharing a lot of photos! She's going to be an half timelord and half undead in my story with her traveling companion. I'm hoping that the diorama of them and a tardis will fit in a cat backpack so I can travel around with them and take photos where ever I please :evilplot:

This will be the most expensive smol piece of resin that I'll own. But yes I agree I love the body and the faces are beautiful as well.

2. Does anyone have a little monica muse in ns and a asleep eidolon in ns? I'd really like to see if the two skin tones are a good match

3. @Casual BJD lover I have a Little Monica Muse head on a Luts Tiny20 body, both in NS and the resin match is pretty good. One of my dolls has Asleep Eidolon hands, and they are noticeably pinker than both the Luts and Little Monica resin. The Little Monica resin looks yellow in comparison to the Asleep Eidolon. I don't have any photos comparing them though.

Has anyone else seen Dream Valley's new Dragon Rider Lucia? The MYou I've had on my wish list was the last mature tiny I wanted, but I really like her.

4. @Leo Pheonix She looks cool - I'm not a huge fan of the resin hair though. The dragon they have her modeled on is cool too but the size of one of my cats!

5. Thanks! your hybrid was actually one of the first I saw that made me want to try :)

6. Loving the Dream Valley girl! What kind of ETA does Dream Valley have on shipping dolls? i would be getting the basic edition with no add ons.

7. It looks like the Dream Valley girl's resin hair is removable. She's so pretty!

Anitya is absolutely stunning! Her face looks so much more realistic than I usually expect. I can't wait to see photos!

8. @flara my most recent blank doll from Dream Valley took about 9 months to arrive. The one with a face up took about 10 months. Not very fast, but I love all my Dream Valley dolls, and think they are worth the wait.

9. Odd question, but I see that Granado dolls seem to be available to purchase from Legenddolls. Are they in stock or is it a pre-order type thing? I just keep going back and looking at them and there's two I'm torn between but the sculpts are just so beautiful.

10. I think they're pre-order but I'm not 100%. Luts is also a dealer for Granado.

11. They are preorder! It's very, very rare for BJDs to be sold in-stock, so it's safest to assume preorder and be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case. Usually it's clearly stated when something is in-stock, too, because of aforementioned rarity. Granado is relatively quick to send out orders, though, I usually only wait 2 months, sometimes 3. Never more than that.

12. I always order directly from Granado.

@werepuppy which sculpts are you considering? I might be able to get you a comparison.

13. Ahh, thank you for letting me know. So I could order one at Legenddoll even if Granado site says out of stock? Trying to understand

@nancy_schroeder_ca Oh, thank you! I was looking at Lucifer and Abel.

EDIT: Oh, while I'm thinking on it. What size wig would the Granado dolls take? I can't seem to find head measurements on the site?

#773 werepuppy, Jan 13, 2024
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    14. @werepuppy I think a 3.5 is going to be the best fit. I have a Lucifer and his size 3 is too small to stay on properly and the size 4 I tried is too big. Both my Granado guys are currently wearing size 3 wigs and they keep falling off because they're too small. If anyone knows of anywhere other than Parabox to order wigs that small, I'd love to know! Parabox sizing can be a bit hit or miss.

15. Yes, Legenddoll should be fine! But you can always email them to confirm if you're not sure. Worst that can happen is they will say they can't order the doll for you and you'll have to wait for them to open orders again--this happens at least twice a year, if not more often. I expect they'll do it again for their anniversary which is in the spring I believe.

16. @nancy_schroeder_ca Thank you!

@Leo Pheonix Oh, that's good to know. I think I've seen wigs that size on Aliexpress? Or maybe it was Etsy.

@Idoru Okay, see that I did not know and am happy to know now, so thank you! Will sign up to the sign to keep an eye on it.

17. My Maskcat Feline arrived & I am in love!! My husband ordered her in stock for me for Christmas (which was a very big deal because he’s always been supportive, but he always said he’d never buy me a doll), but she got delayed because the weather there wasn’t cooperating for face-ups. Then she got delivered to my parents’ house after Christmas, but we were all sick and couldn’t visit for a couple of weeks. Now she finally got here and she is SO worth the wait, I am obsessed :love

[​IMG]

18. @keiko-chan she's so cute! I love the book/box she's sitting on and the pillow in the background.

19. @Leo Pheonix Thank you!! That is my normal living room decor- my house is permanently decorated for Halloween <3