1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature 1/6 Dolls - part 3

Mar 3, 2020

1. @Calust oh my gosh thank you! I will probably be ordering one soon. Can't wait to see how she'll look in a wig her size.

2. So I ended up making her a wig myself with suri alpaca fiber. This was my third wig attempt.

[​IMG] Myou Gina

3. I read your blog just now. It´s very interesting that you mentioned how smooth the resin and smell free he is. despite he is not printet but casted! One of my little ones still smells like crazy if I leave him in a box for a long time.,
      Myou seems to have great quality from what I have read so far, and he sure looks like a dream to pose for such a small size! I must say that the coffee color skin is growing on me a lot.
      it also seems like there is not a lot of shoe options of these tiny feet, so it´s going to be quiet a challenge making my own. The few selections of taeyang shoes on etsy is not the type of style I am looking for. But you very lucky for having a pair that fits:)

4. @Miko_Chan Thank you! He did not smell of new resin, but of course he smells of something if you hold him directly under your nose. The coffee skin is pretty close to other company's "normal". I don't know yet how yellow it will look after a couple of years. My normal skin Myous yellowed quite a bit.
      I was just goin to post an "shoe making for lazy people" in the crafting forum section, but I'll link this here for you. I made shoes for him in about 15 minutes like this.

#104 ResinRapture, Jan 4, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    5. you write some interesting things I did not consider before so thank you! :3 the lace boots are adorable!

it´s been awhile since I´ve seen different types of "normal" skin so their coffee choice stands out for me. i hope it will age well for you. I am definitely curious how the normal pink will turn out, since you mention how the standard normal became

6. Popping in here with Adrienne.
      She is a 5Stardoll Miss S and resembles a kind of minime of my iplehouse Carina´s style cause her doll-mom loves Foxy (Carina) who is a tattoo and rockabilly model

[​IMG]

7. Oh she's gorgeous @greeneyed-soul! Such sass. It's nice to see more Miss S dolls around...! I didn't manage to scoop one up before they pulled them, and I have Regrets.

@SteamWitch A handsome dandelion! ♥

8. Does anyone have any of Eve Studio's 1:6 scaled human/oid dolls?

9. Does anyone own any of the Xagadoll Red Black Obsidian girls or any of the Asleep Eidolon mature tinies that they could share photos of?

10. I have one of the less mature-looking ones! (The AE body.) My Avery is a Xagadoll Mini-Ann.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I was looking at the DoA Marketplace today, and found a grail I didn't realize I had. I guess I thought the odds were too low to even bother looking for a Heart Strung Ruse. But I just bought one. I'm so excited! Now if I could just fix my problem of not being able to upload photos from my phone...:|

12. I am considering getting a MYou doll Vieruodis! I find her so beautiful. I am just concerned about finding clothing to fit her. How easily are you able to obtain clothes for these size dolls?

13. @cherryblossoms She should fit into some Barbie, action figure and even Blythe clothes. Rod can wear Barbie and Blythe clothes, but then he's a boy and has no boobs ;).

14. Hey everyone! Ive had my myou Bettina for a few weeks, but I finally got a somewhat complete outfit for her. I really love her, I would love to get a vieruodis too one day :D

[​IMG]

15. She's so cute @paintmeblue ! And what a lovely wig she has! I've got Vieruodis on my wish list too

16. Oh she's beautiful! I've had my eye on the Myou dolls for a while, but I'm not sure how they compare the rest of who I've got... Your girl is so lovely though!!

17. Does anyone happen to own a Meliandoll tiny?