1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature 1/6 Dolls - part 3

Mar 3, 2020

1. It took literally four and a half months for his wig to work its way through the postal system, yeesh, but finally my Compassion Doll Flynn is somewhere close to done!
      [​IMG]
      I guess it's no surprise that such a rare and weird doll would also cause me such pain in any other way it could. :XD:

2. He is wonderful! I love the wig and the doll!

3. He's SO lovely, wow!! I really need to paint up my own guy... Thanks for the reminder. ;)

4. I made some purple eyes for Gray, since some one is borrowing his body he is borrowing another one.
      [​IMG]Gray Mitra 323 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

5. Hi, guys.

Does anyone have granado tiny head and Dream valley or Myou bodies? I am curious how granado head would look on these bodies. Do, you think such hybrid could work?

6. I think it would look okay. Granado heads are small and would look fine on the narrower shoulders of the Myou
      [​IMG]myou and granado tiny by SteamWitch, on Flickr

7. @SteamWitch

Thank You.
      It does seem what Ninth's will look good on Myou body.

8. My Granado Ninth head looks amazing on my mature Myou body! My Myou Rod head fits really well on the Granado Adagio body but I think looks really...baby-faced? The resin match is super good in my opinion, and both heads move really well on the other body. Let me know if you want more pictures (sorry the light is horrible in my apartment).

[​IMG]

(Hmm, Imgur is currently acting up...if you click on it you can view it, but right now it is refusing to embed. If you'd prefer to go to Google Drive, I've posted the image there too: Comparison.)

9. @Rakonto That swap looks really good! The Rod head on there makes me think of Inosuke from demon slayer

10. @Rakonto

Thank You. This picture answers all my doubts.
      What resin color is Your Myou body?

11. I bought him from Junky Spot, and they listed him as normal skin. I actually really, really like this combination and am strongly considering keeping him that way, hmm...

12. Does anyone know of a resource comparing doll shoe sizes? Either for specific BJD lines or for different types of small play dolls

(The doll I'm struggling with at the moment has flat feet 7/8" long and 3/8" wide, just in case someone here has something similar)

This was a nice resource for the dolls listed, if there's more like this I'd love to see it!
      What Size Wig Does this Doll Wear? And What About Shoe Sizes? — Doll Project

13. 7/8 " is 2.2 cm. It's very easy to get 2.4, 2.5, and 2.8 cm flat foot shoes. Lots of small dolls wear that size, Lati yellow, PKF, Blythe and more. If you want something masculine looking, Cool Cat has Taeyang boy boots. You can look on Etsy and EBay, or various doll shops, such as Facets by Marcia or Denver Doll Emporium.

14. Thanks so much for the suggestions! I wasn't sure how much bigger would be "too" big. I did get her one pair of allegedly blythe sized shoes which kind of-sort of worked, so I think I'll keep trying along those lines :)

15. [​IMG] Vieruodis arrived early this week, and she’s a wonder, everything I hoped for and maybe more.

16. She's lovely! :love

17. Thank you!
      She makes me want to learn how to sew.

18. I'm betting she would be fun to sew for! The smaller scale doesn't take up as much time, but she's not too spindly either

Btw, did you get the hands and feet blushed by myou, or somewhere else?

19. By Myou — I have a Silvia that I love dearly, and Myou did a beautiful faceup and blush for her, so I felt secure getting them to do the same for Vieruodis (gotta find a better name for her though).

20. It looks really nice! I never considered to ask for hand and feet blushing only instead of the whole body