1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[MD/JUN] Ario & Argil - Valar of Nature discussion thread.

Jun 2, 2011

1. I've been refreshing the page a lot too! :XD: I am pretty excited that they released prices though, because now that I've seen the prices, I think I might be able to get one if I am truly Soomed!! :D I'm pretty nervous about the whole situation! :P Soom needs to release the rest of the photos soon, before I die from waiting!! D:

2. Sooo, white skin and bronze skin! That really suits the nature theme.

3. Yeah, that's true, but I'm also kinda disappointed at not having another fantasy color! :/ I dunno if I would have gotten the fantasy color, but it would have been cool to see! :)

4. Victoria just replied my message. ^^ She said that Ario and Argil are birds. ;D And they will be released this afternoon (Korea Time)... I think it's about 1-2more hours maximum~ It's now 3:30 PM over there.

5. I thought those wings looked like little angel wings, I guess they are bird wings then. Just wondering, are soom tinies body asexual?

6. Darnit! :( I wanted to see them before I went to bed, but that's too much longer to wait! >.<

I think the wings look like angel wings too... guess I'll have to get a better look to say for sure. After all, they already did little birds! I have one at home with me! My Yrie! :)

Not all Soom teenie bodies are genderless Galileo, though for the MDs they often do Genderless bodies when they have different skin tones available so people have that choice. My Yrie definitely has a little girl body. And I've seen photos of the little boy body. So they do gendered bodies and genderless! :)
      I suspect these little ones will be genderless because of the skin color choice.

7. @Kelaria, thanks for clarifying! :) I do wished they were angel wings though, Argil looked so contented and peaceful, almost angelic, in that photo!

8. They're Up!

Edit: well no extra pictures, but the prices are :)

9. I fail! XD I thought the prices were already up! I should have realized that they weren't fully up and just the extra prices were. I feel pretty stupid now... not as affordable as I thought! :(

Guess we'll see how this pans out...

No problem! And I agree about the peaceful, angelic look in the teaser photo! ^^

10. i think it is cute they are birds:D the face is very cute

11. Agh! I think they are just teasing us!! Releasing everything except the photos!?? :( I'm dying to see them! This is killing me! >.<

I'll give it until... 2:40ish... I guess. :/ Then I really need to go to bed!!

12. Pretty sure we all already knew Soom was evil ;)

13. So I lied about how much longer I was gonna stay up. It's now 3:30 am and I absolutely have to go to bed. I'm sooo disappointed I couldn't see the photos before I went to sleep! :( Tomorrow morning they better be up or I'm gonna have a heart attack!! >.<

14. Kelaria, if you're still awake, photos are up! xD

Oh damn, I love Argil! T_T The photo of him in that little prayer is just so~ *dies of cute*

15. they are gorgeous!! hmmm I still have 3 dolls o layawaya <think >

16. Adorable *o* I like a lot the sleeping head, and I'm glad they release a tanned version.

17. Oh their faces are so expressive! I can't decide whether I love the sleeping head enough to get two dolls. I want the open-eyed head for sure :D

18. You know, this might be the first time ever a Soom tiny has been released and I've actually NOT liked them.. at all!
      The sleeping head is cute but I might seriously dislike the OE head! ^_^;;
      But THIS IS GOOD. Too many layaways at the moment so I am very pleased with Soom for releasing something I don't like! xD

19. They look like Iple House JID Amy... ;D Or maybe it's just my imagination. Their noses are blunt... And they have such round cheeks!

20. They're cute, but overall I'm pretty disappointed. I thought they'd have more fantasy features to them (No bird legs? Without them I see them as angels rather than birds, even with the tail feathers). Argil's eyes are pretty spiffy though.

Also, I cannot help but see a chibi Belldandy (from anime series Ah My Goddess!) with Argil's open-eyed expression. XD