1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[MD/JUN] Ario & Argil - Valar of Nature discussion thread.

Jun 2, 2011

1. somehow I feel that the back wings go into the back like they did with the msd angels. the wings look a bit different that the normal wings that the magnets on to the backs.

2. had a closer look as you have said this and I think you are right

Personally, not interested, I really like the fantasy parts but the OE head is not to my taste, too much chin and cheeks and just a closed eye head is too limiting... if I had a spare head needing a body would have certainly been considering though as would have sold off both heads ...

3. I am so SOOMED!!!

Ario fits perfectly in with the Air/earth elemental I have been looking for to complete my quartet.
      I am sooo DOOMED...XD

4. The body and fantasy parts are just amazing and I really think I want to get my hands on one....

I'm with others waffling about the head though :S. Not sure if I'd like him better with a different head. I'm going to have to look into this a bit more but I think for sure I'm getting a body with fantasy parts at this point.

5. Auww I love these faces! They look like little angels that appear in old paintings. I'll enjoy seeing them arround on DOA :)

6. They are very cute, I love their chubby faces, they look younger than the other teenies :aheartbea

7. So no one misses it, Phoenix73182 has put up a waiting room here for people who've ordered the tinies :)

8. Looks like I'm going to miss out on these guys... :( I'm really torn up over it, but my hubby pointed out to me that I badly need a new laptop. My current one is 5-years-old and is starting to do iffy things that make me worry for its future. He said that he'd support whatever decision I made (doll or laptop) and help me pay for either one with the money from the gun he's selling. I was so excited to get an Argil, but I can't ignore my need for a new laptop.

I'm severely disappointed though... I would like to try to split for the body with fantasy parts & blushing (either start my own or join one) and might be able to if my parents give me birthday money (my birthday is in two weeks). Normally I'd be thrilled at the prospect of a new laptop, but all I can think about is how I'm missing out on the chance to bring home an Argil... :(

I hope others are more fortunate than me in their plans to order these cuties...

9. I am seriously considering ordering Argil as a full set. >.< I think he would make the perfect companion to my two Ents. What do the clothes from SOOM look like in person? Are they good quality?

10. Soom clothes are probably some of the best quality I've seen, and the detail on them is always amazing!

11. Ario's body won't match Keny's or Afi's I got a reply from soom

so there you have it.

12. Oh wow! Did you end up getting any picture Mizunotsubasa?

I'm really still mixed about whether or not I want to get one of these guys and although I'm leaning on yes, I still want to make sure I'm thinking this through >_<. Thinking of getting one blank...

13. Crud.... I think I've been Soomed for real this time..... so flippin cute!! And I've been on a hunt for a birdie type and those wings and lil tail feather are jus too cute! Not too mention that face! Least Soom does layaway.... XD;;

So confused by the human body though..... cause don't they come with human legs and arms? Or would that just be for the meditation head?

14. They should come with the human bits on body 1, after a lot of requests Soom seems to be experimenting, at the least, with offering a second body for the second head if one is wanted. :) As noted above, resin matches between dolls can be quite an issue...

.hlp

15. I got pictures of Ario, but I email them today for pictures of Argil, blank. I finally have an idea what to do with the heads.