1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeksdoll Discussion

Dec 19, 2018

1. I've got a Lazlo on order (ask about layaway, y'all!) and I'm increeeedibly stoked about him, he's just an idea that I didn't think could be brought to life in BJD form because nothing remotely close existed until now. Not sure if anyone here plays the mobile visual novel The Arcana, but he's gonna be Julian Devorak. Gonna make all the costumes and such, because I'm the worst. Gird your fragile loins!

2. Oh hi I have a Harlow!
      I recently gave her a faceup, and I'm more or less waiting on a wig (I bought her three and two have arrived. I'm happy with one of them, but I want to see the last one before making a decision. Wigs are hard.) so she's more or less a full doll. I am thinking I wouldn't mind a better body for her (I wanted a better body for her last three heads too so this isn't new lol) so I was wondering if anyone has a Harlow, and what they're using her on.

Mine's on the old Impldoll Star body. It's not bad, but so skinny. I have an SID and a Dollmore model and those girls have some serious heft to them lol - like I literally think I could use their thighs as weapons. I'd like her to be a little less of a waif next to them.

3. [​IMG]

I had no idea there was a MeeksDoll discussion thread, so here's my Murphy painted by Meeks!

4. Hopping on this thread because I have Faust and Lucien on their way home!

5. @Dr.Zed your Murphy is so cool with that faceup!
      And congratulations @Nissa on the incoming heads! I'd love to see what you do with them.

I just finished making clothes for my Meeksdoll Lucien so now I can show him off <3 This is my boy Jericho
      [​IMG]

6. @KiwiNinamori Jericho looks amazing! I love his faceup and the clothes you've made for him - gorgeous!

7. @KiwiNinamori Your Jericho is stunning! I adore his golden jewelry. ^-^

8. Thank you @Simsi and @Nissa! I'm really happy he turned out so well XD

Has anyone seen that there is a Lucien head in normal skin for sale on the marketplace and instagram? In case anyone is looking for one, its still available. I don't see too much of his sculpt around.

9. Yes, I've seen him on instagram! I wish I could get him aaaah! Lucien is my favourite meeksdoll sculpt.

10. It was really seeming like the boys I ordered in July got eaten by USPS, but they've (finally, as of this morning!) left customs in NY and sorted out through Greensboro, so I should see them by the end of the week. <3

11. @Nissa that is awesome! I hope they get to you soon!

12. They're here and I adore them! No damages from their long layover in New York. I'm excited to get started with them!

13. -flops into this thread- Hey there. I just recently discovered that Meeksdoll was a thing, and now I need one of their lovely heads. I'm thinking probably the new boy they're coming out with (Cain) He is so cuuuute with those teeth!

14. Anyone else order Cain? I got one.

15. Me! He's adorable and I can't wait to get him.

16. Yay!!! lol we have the best taste in dolls XD (I saw you got a Ringdoll K)

17. Yess! We definitely do have the best taste in dolls. What plans do you have for your Cain? Mine is to be the now-ghoul best friend of one of my characters I'm having a doll made of. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for his body yet. We shall have to wait and see.

18. Ghouls! he's perfect for that! I have other dolls who are vampires, so I have the vague idea of making him into a creepier version of the undead, along the same visual as nosferatu or something. I'm the same as you as far as bodies go. Ideally he'd be about 65cm, and I have one guy I want to get a new body for, so if Cain fits, he'll get the old one. I'd love some clawed hands for him.

19. Yessssss nosferatu style vampires are my favorite kind!! Mine will be a somewhat Lovecrafty-based ghoul, so I may have to Frankenstein him a body out of a couple others so he can have slightly too long arms and the like. Clawed hands would be good for my boyo too. . maybe I'll get him some of the jointed long nail Doll Legend ones. . .