1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeksdoll Discussion

Dec 19, 2018

1. I love vampires, all kinds! So i'm kind of excited to have a creepy one to go with my pretties.
      omg a frankensteined body would be so amazing and perfect, I would love to see progress on that if/when it happens!

2. I'm super particular about shoulder width and head ratio, so I am hoping I can find some good options. The other thought is to maybe see about having a body made for him or making one (depending on if I get a resin printer or not). It's unfortunate there aren't a lot of good broad enough shouldered shorter bodies.

3. I feel that pain. I have a couple bodies in between 60 and 70 that are ok, but not great. And two of them I'd love to replace. But 65-ish is not a size with a lot of options. With 3D printing options, and companies using the software to resize, I was hoping to get a few more, but everyone is going over 70....which is too tall for me.

4. Does anyone else have a Harlow? Mine used to be a character who I recently replaced with a different doll, but I would like to remake her into someone new...but I don't know what bodies work. I didn't mind the Impldoll star one I had, but I think she's a little tall for what I want now. If anyone has something in the 60-63cm range (I'm especially interested in Supia) she looks good on I'd love to know what it is and see some pics!
      Thanks!

5. @AmiSi has hers on the Iplehouse SID girl body. She's absinthedreamsbjd on instagram :)
      Also amaidenskiss on instagram has theirs in the dollshe diana body. Which I believe is in that range.

6. I like the Diana body a lot (that's the newer one, right?) but after owning two IP girls, I was leaning toward one of them anyway, so that's good news!. Thanks @AubreyMeeksArt !! That was helpful!

7. Of course! Any time! I'm looking forward to seeing your Harlow xD

8. I'm going to see if I can't get her together in the next few days. She can borrow a body from one of my other girls temporarily! (I really just need to alter her faceup a little and that's it)

9. Wee! Double-post! I haven't managed to get a body for Harlow yet, she's still waiting patiently in the drawer, but my Cain arrived earlier this month and I finally got around to slapping him on the spare body I had. Perfect fit! Like really, if I didn't hate that body I'd love it. The head looks way up, which never happens.

I'm going to attempt to make him a wig later, hopefully what I have in mind will work. I have to find some claw hands...I wish more companies made them!

10. What body did you wind up putting him on? I'm having a bit of trouble finding something I like. Also pics please!

11. I don't have pictures yet, he's just sitting naked, blank, eyeless, and with jointed hands I can't stand (I need to find him better hands)...But I will try to grab some later!

It's the Mirodoll 66 boy body (released in 2016 before the ban so he's ok - I checked to make sure before posting). It's a pretty decent body for the price (or it was in 16 when I bought it), but as with all inexpensive bodies, it has begun to drive me up a wall. My Granado V08 (an oc of mine) was on it, and I HATED him to the point where I thought I'd scrap the whole thing and start over. I put him on a different body and did a total 180 into love territory - so it was all the body. The neck and shoulders are especially off - but I am seriously considering moving the neck to have a joint. I don't think it would be hard, and I do love a good neck joint (and I've got a Dollshe one to look at lol).

Plus, for an inhuman character, the weird proportions aren't a deal-breaker. Or I'll find him a new body along the lines of Doll-chateau or DreamValley. Or shorter than them because they're all pretty tall.

EDIT: omg I just found two different pairs of skeletal hands in my parts!! I have no idea where they came from! I am so using them.

#51 VampireAngel13, Jan 26, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    12. I have returned....with a photo. But it's bad, and he's still blank. But I made him a wig and he found a hat.

[​IMG]Meeksdoll Cain by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

I have so many eye issues lately - Do I go all black or black and red?? I feel as though I've had this exact dilemma recently XD

OR I thought pale pale grey with a pale iris (something I don't own) might be fun too.

Originally he was going to be bald, but he is no longer a vampire so....hair.

EDIT you can't even see his eyes XD one is all black and one is b/r
      Why do I have so many of those black and red eyes??

13. Requesting to see Harlow on different girl bodies! I’m torn... ideally I’d like something in the 62-63 range (roughly the height of SID girl as they’re besties)

14. It’s a horrible photo, but my harlow is on SID. (The shorter girl next to her is a fairyland sd head on a sqlab dg61 body for comparison. Both girls have heeled feet)

[​IMG]

15. @AmiSi thank you, she looks good on the SID body! Is that the new one, or the older but not oldest one?

16. thank you! um, I'm not sure lol. I got it second hand and I'm not quite sure when it was made. I don't think she's the oldest, but I also think maybe the old not oldest one lol

17. And I've returned! Anyone have a DT 17 girl body around they can toss the Harlow head on?? Going by DT measurements I think it'll be ok (compared to a body I have anyway), but it would be nice to have confirmation before I actually buy one.

Thanks!!

EDIT: nvm, got an answer. Thanks!

#57 VampireAngel13, Apr 15, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    18. So I managed to get a DT 17 f body for Harlow second hand and it finally arrived, and it's perfect!! I'm super excited. It even almost matches exact (I got Fresh) and I did her faceup over in anticipation of the body working out so she's essentially done! I hope I'll have pictures by tomorrow (have to find her clothes n'stuff, and I won't be home tonight)!

19. I just purchased a Faust head :whee:
      What body would work the best? TY

20. @MissGaGa
      Hi!! I’m so excited for you to get your Faust. Back when I first released him I made this post with the bodies I had at the time :)
      Login • Instagram

I hope this helps as a start :)