1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeksdoll Discussion

Dec 19, 2018

1. Thank you so much :whee:

2. Hello everyone! I hope its time to revive the thread. With the new sculpts in the making I would love to hear what everyone plans to do with them. I'm getting a full doll of Farrel and an Emerson head!

3. Farrell arrived yesterday! <3 I added his box opening here. He's quickly become one of my top fav dolls and I'm really thrilled I'll have a few more outfit pieces arriving today that he can try along with my Soom Lim. Hopefully everything arrives before dark - I'll add a pic in here!

4. I am a little overwhelmed, but my Farrell arrived today and he is so beautiful! I think somehow I didn't realise he was so big. But at the same time, it's such a comforting size for a doll. Here is a fake 70s style photo I took of him. His name will be Valentin.
      [​IMG]
      His skintone Ochre is exactly how I imagined it.

5. He is beautiful and the pictures orange tone suits him perfectly!

6. Thank you! I took another and aged it through an app.
      [​IMG]

7. I ordered some shoes from Iplehouse for my Labellas boys (up to three dolls on Labellas bodies, Kalli has Benjamin [Emerson], I have Farrell and a Dollshe Khan on an Ochre resin body). I'll post a photo once the shoes are here, they were supposed to arrive today but USPS can't manage to deliver mail in my area. Later, I might try some SartoriaJ shoes as well, but the three pairs I've ordered from Iplehouse should be fine for a bit.

8. Which size shoes did you get from Iplehouse? I'm not really familiar with their naming conventions.

9. @toveb I picked up three pairs in EID Man/HID Man (they should have 10.5cm inner space for doll feet, hopefully today or tomorrow I can confirm/add a photo). <3

10. Excellent! I look forward to seeing more.

11. I've added two photos of the Iplehouse shoes on my Instagram, they're a perfect fit. I do feel the EMS shipping was quite high ($44), and the white and blue Converse style aren't, to my mind, quite worth the price Iplehouse has them set as. The grey pair shown on Benjamin (Emerson) are better quality, but the main perk of them is that they fit perfectly and can be paired with socks later on if I'd like. Good, all in all. (I may have been expecting better considering the price, so I've had to reconsider my expectations here haha.)

12. Thank you! I followed from my Tuvali Goldblum/doll account. :chibi

13. My Farrell is home from his faceup. His eyes (too small/gapping) and wig (not quite the right style) are not final, but will do for now. Please meet Glaive!

[​IMG]

14. Oh, he looks amazing nevertheless!

15. Meeksdoll Labella Emerson, an absolutely beautiful sculpt and the rarity of finding Black featured BJDs in this hobby made me want him more!

Freddie O’Day
      https://flic.kr/p/2nrJU4C

16. wanted to share intro photo of my twins, Finn and Liam.
      Had a little time to do some shots with them yesterday :love

i'm over the moon, they are everything i saw in my mind they could be.
      I'm so happy to have them home, and to cook up some more photoshoots hopefully soon with the real camera LOL

[​IMG]
      I love all the Meeksdoll group of sculpts, I can't wait to have more join us. :hug:

#76 Grimalkin, Mar 19, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    17. Ooh they're absolutely stunning! :D Liam is such a lovely sculpt.