1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mel's Feedback Thread

Aug 12, 2006

1. just got unoa kitty ears+ week from mel
      i highly recommend her as a seller

2. I ordered a wig a little over a week ago thru the website, It came yesterday. I was so shocked that it was made and shipped so quickly! The doll it's for isn't home yet, but it's a lovely wig, I'm very impressed.

3. Mel is just amazing. I don't even know where to begin.
      She's made me a custom fur wig, and it is just PERFECT. There is no way I could have found a fur wig like it, because it is a very unique style & color.
      I love her, because she went our of her own way to make it look extra nice and excact to what I wanted. She is so sweet and generous, and not to mention the incredibly fast shipping too! She even put her trust in me when I didn't have the money for shipping, and she shipped it anyway (I later on paid for the shipping).
      I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much Mel, you're the best!!! :aheartbea

4. Mel's wigs are AMAZING. Just fantastic furs, beautiful shaping and finishing, perfect fit, and Mel's a good, communicative seller to boot. Yay!

5. I ordered i blue wig from mel about two or three months ago. It got here fast and i loved it. I just had to wait on getting the doll fixed (she needed new feet) anyways i love dealing with Mel. I just:aheartbea her wigs.

well here is a picture with Morgan sporting her new wig *which she loves also*

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/miztyl/PC070649.jpg

6. I bought a Unoa part from mel and she was fantastic.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

7. I ordered a couple fur wigs from mel recently, and she was a dream to work with. Good, friendly communication, and of course, the wigs are awesome! Very well made, with nice materials. Thanks a lot! :)

8. Long overdue, but Mel made me a wonderful wig -- it was just what I was hoping for, easy to style, and a perfect fit on my SD13 boy. Beyond that, she advised me on which style of wig would work best for the look I was going for, and was all-around wonderful to do business with. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

9. I bought a LUTS outfit from Mel.
      Everything went fine.
      Thanks.

10. Ordered 3 wigs from Mel and she was very quick and sweet and I got the wigs very quickly :D

11. Mel is absolutely fantastic! I ordered an SD basic fur wig bright purple and she shipped fast, and it came nicely packed, and I love it! ^__^ She's was very kind, easy to communicate, and would love to buy more from her! Definitely recommend her! Thanks so much! (^^; Sorry I didn't come here so soon. I actually got it last week, but then y'know--the DoA problems. xD)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/Angeliprimrosa/Picture Requests/purplewig1.jpg
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/Angeliprimrosa/Picture Requests/purplewig2.jpg
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/Angeliprimrosa/Picture Requests/purplewig3.jpg
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/Angeliprimrosa/Picture Requests/purplewig4.jpg

12. Another great transaction w/ Mel.
      I ordered some wigs this time.
      They are most awesome.:aheartbea
      Thanks again!

13. I have so many good things to say about Mel I don't know where to begin. <3 She's an amazing person to work with!

I recently purchased a doll from her. She was honest and upfront about things through the entire transaction. She answered all my questions promptly, kept in touch from the first time I PMed her, and was fun and easy to talk with. I recommend her very highly!

14. Just purchased a beautiful custom wig from Mel, a lovely transaction in all ways! Mel is prompt, polite and helpful, with fast & safe shipping, wig is carefully crafted, and she even special purchased the unique color ribbon I requested. Thank you so much, Mel, for a purr-fect :kitty2 transaction!!! :aheartbea

best wishes, :)
      earth.spirits

15. I've bought from mel a nice pattern book. Thank you very much!! good communication, fast shipping!!

16. Bought a wig from Mel. It's great and arrived right on time! Thank you!

17. I have purchased several wigs through Mel and she is a treasure to buy from! She has fast communication and makes a wonderful product. All my transactions with her have been smooth and I will definately purchase from her again!

18. Thanks again for a very pleasant and perfect transaction. Would deal with again.
      Marianna

19. Another wonderful transaction of two fur wigs- quick service and a great product, thank you!

20. another positive for Mel ^^

She made me a wonderful pigtail wig, the quality is very good and the style is just adorable. Cute packaging too!

Thanks again Mel! I'll be back!