1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mel's Feedback Thread

Aug 12, 2006

1. I had a great transaction with mel:)
      She communicates well, is really nice and friendly, and fast too! I bought a wig, and it arrived pretty fast, and it is a beautiful furwig! I love it.

I would highly recommend mel as a seller. I'll probably get more wigs from her sometime:)

2. I was a DoA n00b when I bought from Mel, so my feedback is very late :(

I bought a gorgeous wig from Mel. She was so incredibly patient with me because I knew nothing about buying with Paypal, and she walked me through the entire process. Her communication was wonderful and the wig arrived very quickly and in great shape. It fit my boy perfectly and is so easy to brush and style! I would definitely recommend buying from Mel!

[​IMG]

3. I ordered two awesome wigs from Mel. They arrived in only 5 days and are beautiful!

4. Perfect wigs! Will most definitely buy again! Highly recommended, thank you!

5. I bought two wigs from her, they are so lovely, I am going to buy from her again!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!

6. I purchased a pair of gorgeous glass eyes from mel and she shipped it right away- it arrived to me in a day! Recommend to all!!!
      Thanks!

7. purchased a wig from mel! awesome wig, awesome transaction! my boy finally came today!
      [​IMG]

8. Mel bought SD hands from me. They took awhile to arrive but she never nagged about it and even left me feedback. Thanks a lot dear I really appreciate it! Untill next time ^^!

9. Not much of a surprise, but I dealt with Mel and had a wonderful experience!!

The purchased 12mm glass eyes from her, they were safely and neatly packaged and arrived in perfect condition! She shipped very quickly after I paid and had great communication skills!

The post office had some issues with delivering my eyes to me, but she handled it very well put my mind at ease and was helpful at that time. :D

She is a wonderful and responsible person to deal with!
      I would enter in another transaction with her anytime!

10. I got some awesome wigs from Mel. Fantastic stuff. :]!

11. Ordered a wig from her - best fur wig I've ever had... rather my doll has ever had, lol. The quality of the fur and the way it was made/designed is really quite perfect.

12. Ordered one wig from her.
      The wig itself is gorgeous and very well made, I'm really satisfied with it!
      The transaction itself went also perfectly. ^^

13. I bought a fur for my Saint from Mel, the wig has lovely long fur strands and looks great. Great communication and fast shipping, I will definitely be getting more in the future. :)

14. bought goggles from mel, she shipped promptly and they arrived in the period of time she gave. Item was in great condition, would definitely buy from mel again ^^

15. I give her SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I buyed a wig and one Unoa Lusis.
      She always was so nice and answering fast. Has very much patience and sends items really FAST.

100% recommended ^________^

16. I bought 2 fur wigs from mel and they are absolutely gorgeous quality! She shipped it very quickly and was just a lovely seller! Thank you so much~ :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Just received a fur wig from mel!
      The wig is perfect and very easy to style also. :aheartbea
      Very nice communication and very friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ;]

*Will edit with pics sometime. My sis has my cam ._.'

18. I bought a wig from mel and it's so nice and soft~
      great and fast communication and she shipped it out quickly too.

100% recommended ~ great seller!
      <3

19. i bought a wig from mel too! she responded quickly to all my pms, the shipping was lightning fast, the packaging was really cute ^^, and the wig is soft and beautiful.

20. I bought a custom wig from mel and it was a great experience! She styled the wig for my rather odd request, was very quick, and the wig looks gorgeous! Shipping was super fast, I can't wait to get some pictures of my boy with the wig!
      Highly recommended!