1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Thank you very much @ATBryant! That photo is helpful!

In most of Nuria's photos on the website, Chocolate Milk looks a lot more like a slightly browner version of Cookie, so I was having trouble really imagining it in person.

Thank you!

2. Some pictures really do look exactly the same between chocolate and cookie skin. I decided on a chocolate Bunyol because I already have two cookie skins and think something darker would be really nice. I've seen some beautiful use of gold color that really compliments dark skin tones, that I wouldn't mind trying out.

I might also go for more pastel colors. At least I have 4 months to think about it. :D

3. Congratulations on making your order! Chocolate skin is really beautiful! I think it (and Chocolate Milk) would really really nice in pale pinks, maybe some autumn colors, etc.

4. Oh I think autumn colors would look really nice as well! I love yellows, oranges and reds. Could give me some nice ideas for knitting etc.

5. I think so! SightHoundLady (on Instagram, Youtube, etc.) has a dyed Mini Twigling girl in a deep mahogany color that resembles MDR Chocolate, and she looks amazing in mustard colors, dark oranges and reds, etc.

But you never know what the dolls want until they get here! :)

6. @StellaMarigold The chocolate milk colour resembles more Dollshe's copper oriental than pale tan, but it's a tone darker than copper oriental I would say. Depending on the light it looks lighter or darker. I think cookie skin is warmer and chocolate milk skin has a colder hue.
      Here a couple of pictures of my Mousse, she's in chocolate milk skin.
      [​IMG]
      Untitled
      by ☁ Dollscabin ☁, on Flickr

Here is a picture of her the day she arrived so the tone can be seen a lot better. I think the description's of Nuria of the colours are pretty accurate, she looks to me like chocolate milk
      [​IMG]
      Merry Doll Round Mousse arrives
      by ☁ Dollscabin ☁, on Flickr

I hope this helps!
      I myself got a Bunyol in chocolate skin, very excited to see her in person! :D

7. Thank you @Gynure! I have seen your Mousse on Flickr, and she is just precious!

It is so hard to choose between her and Bunyol, though!

8. Thank you!! :)
      It's hard! they're both very cute! I guess it also depends if you have a body preference, that could help you decide!

9. All the dolls are on the new Mallow body this time.

10. I said it because in case they wanted both of them eventually and they liked one of them in a different body they could wait for another preorder, making the decision easier to pick one or the other. For example, if they really like Mousse in the mallow body maybe now it's the time since it's not the body she is generally offered with. Not sure if Nuria thinks of certain dolls having a standard body or if she will offer the dolls in different bodies multiple times, but Mousse has always been offered in the original body until now as far as I remember. If someone wants Bunyol in the original body maybe she will be offered in that one (or the fee body) in the future, making the decision also easier. So I was simply stating that depending on the preference that could make the choice easier.

But yes, in case my statement was confusing for someone in this preorder both dolls offered come with the mallow body.

11. I understand @Gynure - Ideally, I would like Mousse with the original body and Bunyol with the new Mallow one.

I did put a sales thread up for a Mousse on the original body - maybe someone will answer it soon! In the meantime, I'll have to decide whether to go for Mousse now that she's available or not. Happily, Nuria told someone on Instagram that she doesn't have any plans to discontinue Mousse any time soon (hooray!) but she's not when she'll be available again since she's planning preorders for other dolls for next year.

12. @StellaMarigold I think you have a chance at finding her secondhand, I've seen some pop up every now and then.
      Yes, as you say I can't see another Mousse preorder happening next year.
      I hope you're lucky with finding Mousse and with your decision on which one to get, fingers crossed everything aligns perfectly for you.

13. @StellaMarigold I was the one who asked. :lol: Didn't want to order Bunyol just to find out Mousse wouldn't be made again.

14. @ATBryant - I'm glad you did ask! I was wondering, too! :)

15. The extension of the pre-order is testing my resolve. I actually got as far as the payment portal for a chocolate milk Mousse a few days ago, but was confused when I saw the full amount included in the invoice. I've never paid by layaway before, so I just assumed that it was normal, and decided that I needed to rethink things.

So it's nice to know that it was a malfunction, but now I have to be an adult for FOUR MORE DAYS. :pout:

16. I keep waffling over which Bunyol color i want to order. i adore the chocolate milk color, but i dont have any of the dark chocolate.... but i worry shes too dark? i dunno what to do?? i cant get the layaway to work so i messaged her which will buy me a day or two of time to decide. even contemplated on getting both. >_< then decide in person. but thats kind of a crazy move.

17. I just finished off my choco milk nanaimo layaway~ I wonder when they will be ready.

I'm trying to find 3-4 size wigs but they are so hard to find T_T

Ive read that azone clothes fit better than blythe. But i dont know what type of azone... xs, s or m ?

#257 captainkyo, Dec 18, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    18. I received my Dango the other day and she's just amazing! :love

Does anyone know if blythe shoes will fit?

19. Congrats! Blythe shoes fit :D