1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Thank you! I did knit it myself :)

Thank you! Yes, I believe they are Dreamingtree's 4mm.

2. My Bunyol is being packed! I can't wait to see my little Chocolate beauty, and see how the Mallow body looks.

I guess I better get ready now for her.

3. My Mousse is prepping for shipment, too! I'm so eager to see that little face in person. This will hopefully motivate me to get her habitat a bit more established.

4. I bought the three and four mm eyes from dreamingtree, and OMG are they sooo weensy!!

She is just gorgeous, I really love her. You did a wonderful job on her outfit :love

---

My Mousse and Bunyol are being packed too, so excited! I'm actually away for the rest of the month, but fingers crossed they will be here once I'm home (and not before, or I'll be missing them). :...(

5. My Mousse is being packed too! I have already bought so much clothes for her. I can't wait to try it all on when she gets here! :D
      I also started washing some alpaca fiber for her wig. Since the pygmies have such small heads I figured I might have to make a wig myself. I've made plenty of SD size wigs, but never one so small - it'll be a challenge :sweat

6. Figured id share a photo of my Mouse, Opal while i wait for my Bunyol

[​IMG]DSC_0100 by Irene, on Flickr

7. So i've been ignoring my nanaimo, when i went to pick her up one day and her leg and foot wasn't attached anymore.
      I sen't a message to merrydollround in march but never got a reply.

This is what i saw when i looked, i dont know if this is why it came unhooked, but the metal bar is in there hard, can't budge it at all.

But yeah poor babes has been like this since march 11th xD

[​IMG]

8. @captainkyo Oh no!! That's terrible. On Instagram Nuria admitted to some personal issues, and it kind of sounds like she is not taking messages right now. But I would send one more email to see if she could help you. That is an upsetting break I would be so bummed. I hope you can get her fixed!!

9. Does anyone have any news about the state of bunyol and mousse preorder? Mine has been in the packing stage for a month now. Has anyone received theirs or received an email that it has been shipped?

10. i've seen like 4 people on IG receive ones w/o faceup. no news on any with faceup though.

11. I received my Mousse (w/o faceup) about a week ago, shipped out on 5/21.

12. I got my Mousse about a week and a half ago. Cookie skin, no faceup. She's amazing! I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

13. Oh gosh another month has gone by with no word on the girls with the face-ups. I'm hoping they will be here soon! I understand Nuria is pushed, but it's been 7 months now :eek:

Has anyone heard any updates or seen any Bunyols/Mousses with face-ups from the latest order?

14. @Tappy_paws I got my Bunyol without a faceup at the end of last month. I haven't seen any arriving with the default faceup yet, and not sure if most people got her with a faceup or all the no-faceup ones haven't been sent yet either because I've seen so few around in general.
      In case is useful for anyone, I didn't get a notification of the shipping and so her arrival was a total surprise and I'm so glad it worked out I was home at that point to be honest.
      I had sent an email through her contact form on the website asking for an update on bunyol mid June with no answer. I know of other people that has sent her several messages with no answer as kind of expected. Not sure if anyone knows something more specific about the faceup ones. I hope all the faceup ones start shipping soon!

15. Thanks Gynure! Good to know - I thought that might be the case, that we wouldn't get a shipping notification. I'm thinking it still might be a little while, as most companies advise that it's generally another month or more to do face-ups. Anyhoo, guess I'll get them when I get them!

16. I'm still waiting for my Mousse with faceup too. I really hope Nuria ships them soon.

17. I just got a shipping notice for my Bunyol with faceup!

I know I've been stalking social media for any news about the Mouse/Bunyol with faceups shipping so I thought I would share.

18. I’ve received some information that the Aquamarine Dangos, and probably the Amethyst Bunyols, have arrived and if you ordered without a faceup, you should receive a shipping notice soon :)

19. It's been months but I'm still so sad I missed the Bunyol preorder :...(:dohI hope there's another opportunity sometime after Nuria feels better!

20. Hi yall! Just wondering, do any Blythe clothes fit? I see ones named middle Blythe,neo Blythe, takara blythe etc and was wondering if there's a difference between them? I have a secondhand Dango on layaway, I'm so excited!