1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Popping in to let everyone know that TashkasBears on Etsy makes RealPuki sized wigs that are PERFECT on our Pygmys!

2. Do you have photos of them on your pygmys?

3. [​IMG]

4. Wow, that's a nice wig for something so tiny! Her whole outfit is great, too!

5. I decided to name my lil girl, Twiggie. I dressed her up for Fall.

[​IMG]

6. Such beautiful girls! Those wigs are great too. Small wigs can be such a challenge to find!

7. Hi everyone! I have a Dango I need to restring and can’t seem to find the elastic size anywhere. I’m sorry if I missed it somewhere. Does anyone know what it is?

8. I think the spare elastic that came with my mermaid Dango might be 2,5mm. Just to be on the safe side I would order different sizes.

And speaking of my Dango I finally uploaded pictures to my flickr so I can post here! I did a whole winter photoshoot on a frozen lake when we had snow for few days.
      [​IMG]Haruka in the snow by Kaede - faery kiss, on Flickr

9. I am waiting for my Mousse in milk chocolate! I am so exiting!

10. @Lerrons Yay! Congrats! These little dolls are so fun!

11. I hope I will sew some great dresses for my sweet Mousse. I have a book "HANON" and It's about sewing for blythe dolls and Azone!

12. @Lerrons I have almost bought that book so many times. Do you think it is a good book?

13. I like that style. Some vintage dresses, rompers...mm! I like it)

14. I have it and I love it! I love the style of the clothes, and there are 3 different sizes of each pattern. The instructions are really well shown as well. I've made a few pieces for my Mousse and they're pretty much perfect.

15. I've also looked at that book multiple times and not been sure, so it's good to know that the patterns fit. Which size do you use for your Mousse?

16. I use the M (medium) size. The one intended for Blythe and Momoko.

17. @kobbi I feel like whenever I make a pattern from her book, they're always too large. Which patterns have you made?

I've made both pants patterns & the dress shirt.

18. Mmm yes I guess it should be noted that they're great if you're not looking for something fitted.

I've made
      - Apron
      - Embroidered Smock
      - Trousers
      - Peter Pan Collar Dress

The only thing I was unhappy about was the trousers but they just need a bit of adjusting.

19. Pygmies are so adorable.... I love seeing the photos here quick question, do you usually make your own clothing and wigs or do you purchase them? They look so tiny so I cant see them wearing other doll's stuff (I hope to own one, one day!)

20. @Guavaplant hello! I hope you can get one someday, they really are so cute and special. They are about the right size to wear blythe, Momoko, and similar sized clothes. Imo the fit isn't perfect, but it works usually. I'm not sure about shoes though.