1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. I would say of those Blythe clothing is probably the best fit generally. Shoes they use Blythe size as well. As for wigs, I haven't found any to fit really well (most in that size look bulky or they're still too big) so I do my own.

2. I've had some pretty good luck with Azone Pure Neemo clothes and shoes so far, I dont mind sewing clothes for my girl but I tend to buy all of her clothes. Also I just make my own wigs I know they will fit better or can be easily fixed that way.

#362 PlutoPudding, Feb 23, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    3. I make my own because I'm really picky about style and fit and what I want nobody makes, so far. But I won't rule out buying clothes and shoes if I find some already made that I love.

4. Wow thank you everyone for your answers!! These are really helpful and I will take them into consideration when I have an opportunity to own one It seems like merrydollround is planning other dolls for now so will have to wait

5. If anyone has the Tirin and Katten Cap Sleeve Dress pattern, the iMda 2.2 size is absolutely perfect for these folks. I would make the skirt at least 5cm longer, but otherwise it's just right.

Edit to add a pic:

[​IMG]

The top is perfect, but the skirt is a little short depending on the look you're going for. The skirt might also be a bit too full as well, but that would depend on your fabric (mine was a little thick).

Obvs posting for the people asking about sewing for the pygmies earlier.

#365 kobbi, May 9, 2020
      Last edited: May 10, 2020

6. Looks amazing. I used the Blythe pattern for my mousse and it works great too^^

7. Hi everyone!! First time posting to this thread!!

I was extremely lucky to find an MDR Dango [Strawberry Skin] on a secondhand market about a month ago, and she finally arrived!!
      [​IMG]

She is such a dream, so I named her Yume!! The first owner told me she had her face-up done by Nuria herself!! I paid extra for her outfit, but it is so cute. I'm going to expand her wardrobe by shopping for Blythe clothing on Etsy. Her color palette will be soft pinks, whites, and other pastels. I think she's going to have a kind of Mori-girl aesthetic.

Hopefully in the future I will be lucky enough to find a Cookie Dango, but I don't think that particular girl comes up very often. I did see a Mousse [Strawberry Skin I think??] on the DoA Marketplace a few weeks ago, and was debating on getting her (she has already been sold at this point), but I think I really do like Dango's sculpt the best.

I've been following Nuria's instagram and right now it seems like she's focusing on larger dolls, but I really hope she returns to the 22cm girls when she can!! They are such jewels.

8. Congratulations on adopting her!! She is soooo cute ♥️ I was able to adopt a marzipan Dango recently too and I can't believe how small but intricate her little face is !

9. Congrats! She’s so sweet ^^

10. Hi! It's my Mousse! It came from USA. I am sooooo happy with my doll!
      [​IMG]

11. @Lerrons - Aw, that's so cute! Mousse is such a sweet doll!

12. Hi everyone! I’ve become very interested in Dango and was wondering how often pre-orders are? Does anyone also have info on the resin colours offered I couldn’t find anything on the website! Thanks!

13. Nuria has had some health issues so they’re a little sporadic. I messaged her on Instagram to ask about Bunyol and she responded :) I’d email her or something even if only to express interest.

As for the colors, across all Pygmies, has been (to the best of my recollection): Coconut, Marzipan, Strawberry, Cookie, Milk Choco, and Choco.

14. There was a special dark choco cast of Bunyol for LDoll in France iirc, and there are the fantasy colors for Bunyol and Dango if you buy second hand, but your best bet on getting a new Pygmy is to follow MerryDollRound on instagram and wait until Nuria announces another release.

15. I am also hoping they will do another Pygmy release. As for now I am saving up to see if I can get a cute little Dango to add to my group. I think she would go great with my Lillycat Chibbi Moon ^_^

Edit: Ohh I love that new grey Dango ❤

#375 sbslink, Oct 11, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    16. Oh man that grey color "selenite" is totally dreamy!

17. Yeah! I really hope she does a pre-order :D

18. That Dango is tempting but I’m hoping for another Mousse preorder :pout:

19. I wouldn't mind seeing a Nanaimo preorder either. Her last preorder was Bunyol and Mousse, and Dango before that, but Nanaimo hasn't been available for the past 2 years. I'd love a fantasy color (and I fantasy mermaid tale :love).

20. I would absolutely ADORE a pre-order for a Vampire/Grey skin Dango!! Seems like she's gotten a lot of interest for it, so we'll see!! I hope she announces it soon.