1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. This is Lille, my Mousse! I'm totally in love with her ^^. I've been using Blythe and Pullip clother for her (because I used to collect Pullip dolls and I had lots of clothes from them). I also had some Azone garments that fit her perfectly :)
      BUT, for the shoes I've had some issues... I only found some little shoes that I think where from tiny dolls (like pukipuki or something like that) I bought them because I could try them in a doll event... The other shoes I've bought for her where a total miss.

[​IMG]

2. @Ryina Awww she is super cute!

I have to admit I haven't tried buying shoes for my girl. I put on a pair of really old Lady Lovely Locks shoes on my girl, that are slightly to big, but work XD

I was hoping to eventually look into some Azone Pure Neemo stuff.. not sure if their shoes fit?

3. Where has everyone been getting their shoes for their Pygmy gals? I was going to order some handmade Blythe shoes, but I might hold off if they're not going to be a great fit.

4. Hello! It's been years since I posted in this thread so here is my cookie skin mousse, Litchi, in Barbie clothes and my hand-knitted vest
      [​IMG]

5. My Matea has changed her look a little bit
      [​IMG]

6. I love her sweater!!

7. thank you so much!

8. One more picture of my Matea, she's such an inspiration lately:

[​IMG]

9. Hello!
      I'm new to the MDR Pygmys and just started my layaway for a second hand Nanaimo c: where do you all find wigs for them?

Edit -- I should've read the whole thread haha. sorry everyone!

10. I ended up making one but I'm not happy with it haha. Maybe people have some new wig sources to contribute?

11. ya I looked through the chat and checked out the ones people recommended, but I havent found anything yet. I was thinking of making my own too to be honest. But I've never made one before c: so I'd love to hear of any other sources as well!

12. Is anyone else getting a little monster? I pre-ordered the amethyst mousse and I couldn't be more excited! I've been eyeing a MDR doll since I first discovered the hobby as a teen.

13. she is gorgeous, I love her!

14. I have a little box (that I can't currently find) of pukifee / lati yellow / blythe shoes that go really well on the pygmys. I also mean to - but haven't had time - to sit with my alarming number of Barbie shoes to see if any of those might fit, esp since they have started making more barbies with flat feet. I mean - I know she won't fit in barbie's high heels, but probably sneakers and I have some flat feet shoes from various petite and curvy Barbies. If I find any that fit, I'll take pics and post them here.

15. Thank you so very much!

16. I also ordered a little monster!! I got Dango with the LE makeup!! Have been looking forward to ordering her since MDR pitched the idea last year!! She'll be my third Dango; I also have one in Marzipan skin and one in Cookie skin. :3nodding:

17. congrats! I missed this preorder unfortunately but if a gray Dango goes up second hand then I will grab her:) I can’t wait to see pix

18. Did you all get the forehead line? I didn't -- I also didn't really want the fangs to be honest but I am kinda TIRED of waiting for dolls to be complete with having to wait for a faceup artist on top of the OTHER wait! I asked for no forehead line on either because I was a little worried that it would start to get rubbed with wigs on/off. I am a wig changer for the most part, not likely to have ONE wig on any given doll all the time. NOW WE WAIT - this part is the absolute PITS. I try hard to forget I ordered anything, otherwise, the wait is just absolutely agonizing. I wonder how many she sold in the preorder!!

I still need to sit with my barbie shoes and get some pics for everyone.

19. @sher I didn't make any requests for MDR to change the face-up, so both the forehead stitches and the fangs are gonna be on my girl! It's true that the forehead line might rub off with time, but I usually don't change the wigs on my dolls that often, so it's not gonna be a problem for me specifically, I don't think.

I've never ordered directly from MDR before (I got my other Dangos second-hand), so if anyone has any insight into how long the wait usually is, I'd love to hear! I'm guessing 3-4 months, which puts delivery time somewhere in... probably early 2022, January or February?? Maybe longer because I'm an international client and the postal system right now is just... well, madness!!

20. I got my mousse and my dango here on doa years ago so- I don’t know. Didn’t she say 90 days? Gosh I hope it’s not 4 months. This is the worst part- the waiting!!! Auugghhhh