1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merrydoll Round Pygmies

Aug 16, 2015

1. Congratulations! My Strawberry Mousse looks good as a blonde but red would be great if the shade or red looks good with her skin!

2. Congrats! I've not had a doll this Size really so I'm fussing with props but! Strawberry skin plus a chocolatey brown is pretty imo!
      [​IMG]

3. Lovely! Strawberry and chocolate are always good together!

4. Thank you! I agree! (lol this also happens to be the wig I was sent when I bought her but it was a happy result!)

Clarification : I got her second hand

5. It was nice of the seller to send the chocolate wig!

6. She was fantastic. I'm v v pleased

7. Oh I'm torn - I love the new heads she's sculpting....... should I wait? Decisions. Ahhh

8. This oriental Dango... I don't know what to do too... Do you know more or less how much time does it take the process, I don't.

9. Thought id share my little Opal. took some photos for the merry doll photo contest, and had a lot of fun. Opal is a very sassy little doll.

[​IMG]DSC_0081 by Irene, on Flickr

10. @Kittywolf13 What a cutie!! So many great photos are being submitted for the contest :D

11. Thanks so much! I thought so too... though i havent seen many of them.

12. Omg Dango in Marzipan and Strawberry with faceups are killing me, I was already sold but now I may need both :D:D

13. Dango has stolen my heart as well. I'm still waiting to see when she'all announce the pre-order for Dango. She said sometime in Nov, so I've been checking her Instagram and Tumblr non-stop! Dango is just so cute. I like the Marzipan color but I'm also really hoping that she'll be released in cookie skin as well!

14. I've been checking too and there hasn't been any news. I'm torn on skin color. The marzipan is lovely but cookie is so nice too! Bat Dango had me spinning she's so cute.

I have a taobao list a mile long already of things I want to buy her. She fits Blythe clothes right? I thought I read XS Neemo size was a better fit though, and the shoes are Blythe too?

15. I'm trying to find WHERE but I swear I saw MerryDollRound mention that she'd be opening preorders for Dango sometime in November after LDoll.

16. It's in a reply on the blank marzipan and strawberry Dango arrival post.

17. Yeah, I def read Nuria (? I think that's the artist's name) say on Instagram that the XS Neemo size was a good fit for her clothing. I have never shopped Taobao before, 8"@ have to check them out. I've mostly been looking on Etsy. And I have a ton of saved things on there I want to buy her. I did see someone say they had Blythe shoes on their mousse on Instagram, as well.

And same, Bat Dango killed me. If there was any doubt that I wanted her before, that picture eradicated it. I just love That Nuria makes dolls with different ethnic features, and skin colors similar to mine, and I want to have at least one of her sculpts so bad.

18. [​IMG]Too cute[/url] by NanaGimeno, en Flickr[/IMG] Blythe clothes and shoes fit their body perfectly. Here is mine, all are Blythe, in fact, i dress my Azone bodies and Blythes with the same clothing....[​IMG]

19. I can't see your picture for some reason either on the mobile or desktop site :/