1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

meru-kitty's Feedback Page!

Apr 21, 2009

1. I participated in meru-kitty's Soom Ai split for one R.Ai head. Communication was wonderful, and my parts arrived quickly and in a gre. I definitely recommend meru-kitty as a split leader. Thanks so much!

2. I bought an IH JID Amy from meru_kitty and it went extremely smooth. All communication was timely and the doll arrived well packaged and in gorgeous condition. Thank you so very much! :)

3. I've sold a Toppy body meru-kitty. Nice communication and fast payment! Very pleasant to deal with, thank you!!

4. Hi! I participated in a Soom Ai split and I just wanted to say my things were shipped quickly and arrived safely, I really appreciated the entire experence and would recommend her as a partner. Sorry for my delay in feedback!

.hlp

5. I did a swap with Meru-Kitty, everything went great! The trade was shipped fast and she let me know when the items reached her. A great transaction!

6. meru-kitty purchased a H.Nato outfit from me. Everything went very well. No problems and everything went smooth. Thanks!!!

7. I bought a ws kdf Cherry girl from meru-kitty. Everything got very smooth, she answeres fast and my Cherry got home just about a week after my payment. <3
      I am very happy with my new girl and she's in very good condition as promised.
      Thank you! <3

8. Meru-Kitty bought an outfit from me. She was a very good buyer. She pay me quickly. Great communication ^___^

Thanks for all ~~~~

9. I was in a split run by meru-kitty for some Soom MD Grit eyes. Communication was excellent and she kept members notified of any issues as they occurred (and were promptly resolved). The eyes arrived safely packed and very quickly after they were shipped. Thanks again! :)

10. I participated in a Soom Grit split with meru-kitty. Everything went smoothly and my items arrived very quickly upon arrival. Definitely recommended!

Thanks again!

11. Was in a split with meru-kitty for a Grit Body. Was very good on communication and the body arrived very quickly.

Would do a split with again. :)

12. Meru_kitty purchased a pair of minifee maryjanes from me. It was a very smooth transaction with great communication and prompt payment.

Thank you. :)

13. I paricipated in a Grit split hosted by Meru_kitty. Communication was good, with regular updates, shipping to me was fast and she was excellent to deal with. I definitely recommend her and would happily do business with her again :) Thank you.

14. I bought a Soom teenie gem from meru_kitty. Fast and friendly communication and lots of patience with me.
      meru_kitty shipped the doll fast and it was packed well. Thank you so much!

15. i joined meru-kitty's split for a pair of Soom grit wings.
      The split went smoothly and the wings arrived safely.
      Great split leader!

16. I bought a Grit head from a splot <3 Everthing was fine, good communication and the head arrived savely. Thank you so much!

17. Bought a pair of EID option hands from meru_kitty. Everything went perfectly, package was wrapped securely, and communication was clear and timely - thanks so much!

18. I bought a nice Luts head.
      Transaction was a smooth as silk, would do business anytime!

19. Meru_kitty purchased a School C head from me~

That was a wonderful transaction! Everything was pretty smooth, communication was nice and payment was prompt!
      Highly recommend!

thanks, Ash!

20. meru_kitty bought some SD boots from me, she paid quickly, was super friendly, and was lovely to make the transaction with. Thanks! :chocoberry