1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

meru-kitty's Feedback Page!

Apr 21, 2009

1. I was part of the October 2010 Luts GO (I ordered a Honey-Delf Wig). Communication was good and friendly and everything went smoothly. I was particularly pleased to see the wig backed in a hard box instead of just an envelope! Thank you very much.

(The wig is beautiful, btw...I'm pleased that the quality was as good as I'd expected.)

2. I bought a pair of aphan legs (cream white) from Meru-Kitty. Friendly to negotiate and communicate with. Item was shipped quickly and items received are in great condition/as described.

3. Meru-kitty is a great buyer. Very sweet, great communication, and fast payment. Thank you very much.

4. meru-kitty bought two outfits from me. She paid promptly and was super friendly the entire time. I'd gladly sell to her again. Thanks for a great transaction!! <3 <3 <3

5. meru-kitty bought a Suiseiseki head and some SDC hands from me on layaway :). She was a great buyer and very friendly too! There were a few problems with her paypal account doing weird stuff, but she always let me know what was going on and I really appreciate that :).

Overall it was an excellent and smooth transaction and I would not hesitate to sell to her again!

6. meru-kitty sold me a Delf Chiwoo on layaway~ She was very kind and understanding! She also had wonderful communication and she shipped him out very quickly! I would definitely buy from her again~! A+ seller. Thank you so much!!

7. Meru_kitty is wonderful to work with. Great communication and very nice. She paid quickly and overall an awesome buyer. Thank you very much.

8. meru-kitty purchased a pair of dollheart shoes from me in the marketplace. She returned my messages and paid right away, and messaged me as soon as she got them. I would definitely sell to her again!

9. Meru-kitty did a layaway with me for an SD13 body that I owned. She was awesome to deal with, fast payment, great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. A pleasure doing business with you!

10. Did a face-up for meru_kitty and had a wonderful transaction. Communication was very easy and clear-- especially because she is very friendly to speak to. She was understanding about delays when there was a two week long rainstorm. She paid immediately and contacted me about the status of the head before sending to me and after receiving it. As a face-up artist, I found her great to work with. The doll was also packed extremely well. Thanks for the great experience!

11. meru-kitty and I have had a long and happy relationship. In the last weeks of December 2010 I found EID Evan on the Market Place and asked meru-kitty if she would accept a layaway. She graciously did, thank goodness, because I could not have brought this wonderful BJD home without her assistance. She was friendly, helpful, communicated as often as I needed, never made me feel uncomfortable or concerned about the large amount of money and the final outcome.

I would highly recommend meru-kitty as a very trustworthy member of the DoA community. I would buy from her again.

12. I purchased a YOSD body from meru-kitty, it arrived promptly, packaged well and she is very friendly to work with. A wonderful seller, I'll definitely be purchasing from her again in the future. <3

13. I bought a soom grey body from Meru~ She allowed me to do a long layaway, and was prompt with messages! Her communication was great, and the body arrived safe and well packed! I would do buisness with Meru agina in a heartbeat

14. I received a free (promotion she was having) from meru_kitty and I absolutely loved it! Her communication was fantastic and the work was absolutely incredible. I'd do business with her again in a heart beat and suggest her to anyone looking to get a great faceup done. A+++++ :)

15. Got my heads about last week and it was great! ^^ Got my heads back...(a month later) but the work was very wonderful. Communication was great, and wonderful work.

16. I bought a Volks SDC Toki head from meru_kitty! ^-^ Communication was fast, and she shipped quickly after I finished the payments (she let me do a layaway). I would definitely do business with again! Thanks so much!

17. I sold a Minifee lingerie set to meru_kitty. Communication and payment were prompt, and everything went smoothly. Thanks again!

18. I brought a black Dollheart Fer from Meru! It arrived SUPER fast! and communication was constant friendly and professional at all times :> I would highly recommend her to others! :D

19. I bought an Iplehouse Luna from meru_kitty, and it was a fantastic experience! She was willing to work out a long layaway schedule with me, so I'd be able to bring this grail doll home. Easy, excellent, and pleasant communication. Great seller! I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat. :)

20. meru-kitty bought a pair of SD shoes from me. Great transaction. Good communication. Thanks so much! :)