1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

meru-kitty's Feedback Page!

Apr 21, 2009

1. Bought a pair of Iplehouse pants from meru-kitty. Really good communication & lightening -fast shipping! She's great!:D

2. I bought a beautiful Cheerydoll hoodie from Meru_Kitty. Excellent communication A+ transaction. Thank you again!

3. I bought an Iplehouse sweater form Meru-kitty! The transaction went over smoothing, shipping was quick, and the pricing was great! I would gladly do business with her again!

4. I bought an MSD clothing set from Meru-kitty and the transaction was lovely! ^-^

Fast shipping, excellent packaging.

I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thanks!

5. I purchased a pair of SSDF dres shoes from meru-kitty, she was lovely to do business with and shipped in a timely manner, I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Thank you so much. :)

6. meru_kitty took part on the Celine fullset split from Fairyland I was hosting. Althought we couldn't order it because the fullset sold out before we could be able to get it, she always kept a wonderful communication, her payment was fast and on-time , easy to talk with and very understanding all the time ! It has been a wonderful pleasure to do a transaction with her and I would love to deal with her in future again if she allows me to do so ^^ ,

Thank you so much for everything sweetie ^^ !!

7. I bought a dress from meru_kitty. Wonderful communication and prompt shipping. Would buy from again. Thanks!

8. I bought a clothes set from meru_kitty. Super fast shipping and great communication, thanks again!

9. I sold a rosen lied outfit to meru_kitty. She paid quick and everything went smooth! Thank you ^__^

10. meru-kitty purchased a volks dwc02 head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

11. I purchased a Feeple60 body from meru-kitty, and she was absolutely AWESOME to work with! Delightful all the way around, shipped lightening fast, and the body arrived in perfect condition! I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!!

12. I sold some white DollHeart boots to meru-kitty. Very fast payment and great communication. A great buyer with whom I would love to do business with anytime again. ^^

13. Meru_kitty bought a blonde wig from me. Communication was great and payment was fast.
      Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a F60 head from meru_kitty and the transaction was perfect. The head arrived quickly and very well packaged. Meru_kitty was friendly, honest, provided additional photos and answered all PMs quickly.

THANK YOU!

15. Meru-Kitty has purchase a couple of ED eyes and Memento dress from me. Her communication was well and also fast payment. she also letting me know when the package is arrived safely. Would be happy to deal with her again. Thank you so much!

16. Meru_kitty purchased a Volks SD Dress from me and everything went perfectly.
      Fast payment & great communication, she also kindly let me know she got her package safely.
      Thank you very much ^^.

17. I bought some Feeple60 hands from meru and everything was perfect! Thank you!

18. I purchased a BC Kumi from Meru-Kitty. A really great transaction, super friendly. Kumi was shipped out right away and wassexactly as described. Highly recommended.

19. I just received a beautiful Iplehouse JID dress from Meru_kitty today, it's in perfect condition and was nicely packed. Thanks so much, I love it! :)

20. I sold a yosd hoodie and stockings to meru_kitty, she was great to communicate; nice and polite. She let me know when the package arrived :) Positive feedback ++++